Garmin Xero C1 Pro Chronograph

amassi

WKR
I remember a couple years ago reading on LRO where a guy got so pissed off at his Labradar and their CS that he packed a bunch of tannerite around it and blowed the damn thing up. He posted pics of it after the boom so it wasn't a BS story. If I recall another guy kicked his Labradar all the way down to the target and back because he was fed up with it. They were pretty funny write ups but you had to feel bad for those guys.

I remember that thread. One guy didn’t know about the trigger settings and was trying to use radar and the unit was on trigger. The other didn’t know the straw trick for aiming and refused to get an external trigger since for $700 it should just work. That bunch on LRO can be funny sometimes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fwafwow

WKR
Mine did as well so I called BassPro because I'd rather know sooner than later if I was going on some kind of backorder list and they said my order was proceeding through and I should be getting a tracking number later today. I figured that was the standard BS story they tell everyone but surprising enough I got an email with tracking number telling me it had shipped.
I too have a tracking number. Fingers crossed

SDHNTR

WKR
I remember a couple years ago reading on LRO where a guy got so pissed off at his Labradar and their CS that he packed a bunch of tannerite around it and blowed the damn thing up. He posted pics of it after the boom so it wasn't a BS story. If I recall another guy kicked his Labradar all the way down to the target and back because he was fed up with it. They were pretty funny write ups but you had to feel bad for those guys.
I can relate. I have to get the manual out for mine damn near every time I use it.

I have the external trigger and I still get oddball readings at times.

WKR
I've got one that I'm returning to Scheels as I'm just not at the level where I need one yet. I'd sell it on here but with taxes and stuff plus shipping/insurance it'd be nearly $700

I did set it up and the whole thing runs so easily and seamlessly that when I do need a chrono, this will be the obvious choice for me.

I've got one that I'm returning to Scheels as I'm just not at the level where I need one yet. I'd sell it on here but with taxes and stuff plus shipping/insurance it'd be nearly $700

I did set it up and the whole thing runs so easily and seamlessly that when I do need a chrono, this will be the obvious choice for me.
It's not at the level you want? Or you aren't at the level where you want to use one? Sorry, I think it's the second... but just curious

WKR
It's not at the level you want? Or you aren't at the level where you want to use one? Sorry, I think it's the second... but just curious

To clarify, I am the one not ready for the technology, not that I find the technology to be problematic at all.

I have aspirations at handloading and getting into the rifle world much deeper but I have too damn many hobbies competing for my limited free time so this one will have to sit the bench for a while longer.

To clarify, I am the one not ready for the technology, not that I find the technology to be problematic at all.

I have aspirations at handloading and getting into the rifle world much deeper but I have too damn many hobbies competing for my limited free time so this one will have to sit the bench for a while longer.
10-4 thanks!