Garmin Xero C1 Pro Chronograph

fwafwow

WKR
Probably fixing to cancel my Lancaster order. Same price and says it’ll be here next week.
Let me know if they let you cancel. 10/25-11/15 as an estimate for when Lancaster gets it is a pretty broad window.

B23

WKR
Just placed an order for one.

I have always been very happy with all the different MS units I've had over the years from their very first model when they first came out to the V2 then V3 but this new Garmin unit sounds like it could be a pretty slick deal. I won't be getting rid of my MS anytime soon, at least not until I know how well this new Garmin performs and even then I'll probably keep the MS as a back up.

Got mine today... Color me impressed... This thing is TINY!

I thought I would give it one the worst possible tests... I shot my son's BB gun off of our deck... In a snowstorm... 8 shots, 8 reads... I just sat it on a tripod next to me and it picked up every shot.

Very cool product!

R3L2YtIh.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

mjspeers

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone had a chance to compare this to an FC True Ballistics? I just picked one up a few months ago and have been very pleased with it. Had no clue this Garmin was coming down the pipe.

fwafwow

WKR
And there went my illusion of self control as I told myself I did not need this and was not going to buy it, but that discount got me.
Yeah, but you built in a waiting period, so that's a clear indication of self control.

I tracked mine this morning and it's scheduled to arrive on Friday. I have absolutely zero self control.

SDHNTR

WKR
Do you need an app to work it? I hate appy things, and don’t need another in my life.

How does it do with other shooters around? Do you need, or does it perform better, with an external trigger like Labradar?

B23

WKR
Yeah, but you built in a waiting period, so that's a clear indication of self control.

I tracked mine this morning and it's scheduled to arrive on Friday. I have absolutely zero self control.
Is there some kind of ten step program we all can sign up for to learn this "self control" stuff? :)

parshal

WKR
Do you need an app to work it? I hate appy things, and don’t need another in my life.

How does it do with other shooters around? Do you need, or does it perform better, with an external trigger like Labradar?
No app necessary to run it but there is one.

Works fine with other shooters and no external trigger necessary. It triggers when it see something come into the radar. Somehow, it determines which bullet to see based on where it's located and in relation to where the bullet comes into view thereby not reading neighboring shooters.

SDHNTR

WKR
No app necessary to run it but there is one.

Works fine with other shooters and no external trigger necessary. It triggers when it see something come into the radar. Somehow, it determines which bullet to see based on where it's located and in relation to where the bullet comes into view thereby not reading neighboring shooters.
Interesting. I see some reports of guys shooting with cans, but what about big blasting muzzle brakes?

BjornF16

WKR

Wait...wut? Your cart said 12/8 estimated shipping and you show it arriving Friday?