Garmin Xero C1 Pro Chronograph

HONEYBADGER

Lil-Rokslider
How are updates downloaded and installed? Through the app, or does the actual device need to be connected to a PC (wireless or with a cable)?

Thx - appreciate the info
You can update through the app or by plugging device into a computer and using Garmin Express. There is already an update available.

parshal

WKR
I didn't know about the update and it started updating while I was trying to send my first shots over it. Just automagically happened.

Marbles

WK Donkey
Classified Approved
Yeah, but you built in a waiting period, so that's a clear indication of self control.

I tracked mine this morning and it's scheduled to arrive on Friday. I have absolutely zero self control.
What did one cocaine addict say to the other?

You waited 5 minutes this time before snorting, you're starting to kick the habit.... Let's do a line to celebrate!

mwf008

Lil-Rokslider
Just tried to buy one from my local cabelas and they said they had them in stock but garmin pulled them for some sort of recall/issue. Anybody hear anything about this??

mwf008

Lil-Rokslider
Not sure what’s up. They’re not even on the cabelas website anymore. Yesterday they were showing in stock now it’s not even showing as an available product.

sdupontjr

WKR
I was told they have to be purchased in store, thus is why they have been pulled offline. You couldn't even buy it online for instore pickup. But who knows.

mwf008

Lil-Rokslider
I can’t find anything else about this. Maybe the employee was as trying to save it for himself and didn’t want you to have it
I thought the same thing initially. But the fact that it’s no longer on the website is suspicious. As soon as I was denied, I looked online at cabelas, and it said product unavailable or no longer sold. (Yesterday it said in store at my store). Now it’s not even on the website anymore.

I thought the same thing initially. But the fact that it’s no longer on the website is suspicious. As soon as I was denied, I looked online at cabelas, and it said product unavailable or no longer sold. (Yesterday it said in store at my store). Now it’s not even on the website anymore.
They probably sold more then they had - online orders, but in store purchases before online orders were fulfilled etc...

fwafwow

WKR
I checked my email from Basspro and even the email when opened shows the Garmin is out of stock - even before going to the website.

I hate FB, but if you are willing to search FB posts, you can find them in stock. I just snagged one last night from outdoor dog supply after seeing their FB post. They are out of stock now, but I am sure other shops will get them in stock this week.

SDHNTR

WKR
Wow. Is this really all that and the bag of chips? That much of a game changer?

Labradar is toast? I know I have come close to intentionally shooting mine several times!

B23

WKR
Wow. Is this really all that and the bag of chips? That much of a game changer?

Labradar is toast? I know I have come close to intentionally shooting mine several times!
I remember a couple years ago reading on LRO where a guy got so pissed off at his Labradar and their CS that he packed a bunch of tannerite around it and blowed the damn thing up. He posted pics of it after the boom so it wasn't a BS story. If I recall another guy kicked his Labradar all the way down to the target and back because he was fed up with it. They were pretty funny write ups but you had to feel bad for those guys.

B23

WKR
I checked my email from Basspro and even the email when opened shows the Garmin is out of stock - even before going to the website.
Mine did as well so I called BassPro because I'd rather know sooner than later if I was going on some kind of backorder list and they said my order was proceeding through and I should be getting a tracking number later today. I figured that was the standard BS story they tell everyone but surprising enough I got an email with tracking number telling me it had shipped.