Garmin Xero C1 Pro Chronograph

SloppyJ

WKR
Damnit, now I'm going to have to order one. I wasn't going to spring for the lab radar just because it looked like a pain and was pretty big. But damn if Garmin doesn't take my money once again. Got me for a livescope, force trolling motor, and multiple smaller items. Their stuff just works.

I imagine that they will be pushing quite a few updates in the next few months and do exactly like someone else said, come out with a new and improved version in a couple years. This one should cover all of my needs and pack up in a tiny little box.

Marbles

WK Donkey
Classified Approved
Damnit, now I'm going to have to order one. I wasn't going to spring for the lab radar just because it looked like a pain and was pretty big. But damn if Garmin doesn't take my money once again. Got me for a livescope, force trolling motor, and multiple smaller items. Their stuff just works.
Exactly the issue I had.

fwafwow

WKR
OK - this was somewhat disconcerting. But as may have been mentioned by others, it was fixed after I downloaded the updated software. And fwiw, I had some trouble updating using my phone (which connects via bluetooth), but it was quick and easy when I connected the unit to a computer.IMG_0856.jpeg

Johnc427

Lil-Rokslider
I’m sure it’s already been mentioned but I bought one of these cheapo cases from Amazon. Fits perfect

Evergreen 56 Waterproof Dry Box Protective Case with Pick & Pluck Foam - Travel Safe/Mil Spec/USA Made - for Cameras, Phones, Camping, Fishing, Hiking, Water Sports, Knives, Survival (Orange) https://a.co/d/hHgKcLm

Attachments

• IMG_9821.jpeg
    IMG_9821.jpeg
    299.4 KB · Views: 59

fwafwow

WKR
I’m sure it’s already been mentioned but I bought one of these cheapo cases from Amazon. Fits perfect

Evergreen 56 Waterproof Dry Box Protective Case with Pick & Pluck Foam - Travel Safe/Mil Spec/USA Made - for Cameras, Phones, Camping, Fishing, Hiking, Water Sports, Knives, Survival (Orange) https://a.co/d/hHgKcLm
Thanks for the tip

B23

WKR
FedEx dropped mine off this afternoon which is a day earlier that expected so we are off to a good start so far.

Ok, so I knew these things were pretty small but holy shit they are tiny wasn't exactly expecting it to be so small but I don't see it being any problem.

Wrench

WKR
My labradar was pretty sensitive to aim. This garmin just needs to be in the same zip code.

B23

WKR
Mine had the weird language issue as well but going to Garmin and updating the software to the latest version fixed the problem and was very simple, quick, and easy.

Really impressed with my copy - went shooting over the weekend - 4 rifles, 3 shooters, it never missed a shot.

My only thought is that it would be nice if you could have multiple sessions open for multiple rifles. It's not super hard to start a new session tho and was less annoying then I thought it would be.

You just set it on the bench next to you and forget about it... super cool device!

Took my Xero for a long range session this past weekend. Super easy - it just works, and I love having the seeions on my phone to reference afterwards. There's simply no comparison between the Xero and the Magnetospeed Sporter I was using. The Xero is worth every dollar for me. The Magnetospeed could be a pain in the ass.

Tahoe1305

WKR
I’m calling it now….one of “best” needed innovations for reloaders. The tech was there but now perfected. The demand for these are nuts (for a reason). Haven’t seen one in stock for 2 weeks. Looks like most not available till December (from what I saw googling around today).

That coupled with the most insane dumping of everything else is just impressive. Thank you garmin.

Marbles

WK Donkey
Classified Approved
I’m calling it now….one of “best” needed innovations for reloaders. The tech was there but now perfected. The demand for these are nuts (for a reason). Haven’t seen one in stock for 2 weeks. Looks like most not available till December (from what I saw googling around today).

That coupled with the most insane dumping of everything else is just impressive. Thank you garmin.
Before I ordered mine, I was half thinking this might be something that stays hard to find in stock for months or more. I'll not have it until December, but I'm fine with that.

AP577

FNG
Did anyone order the latest batch from Bass Pro/Cabelas?

I ordered 2 days ago but still shows as processing, wondering if they had the wrong numbers or sold them in store.

amassi

WKR
Yes
Ordered Friday arrived yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk