Garmin Xero C1 Pro Chronograph

Nbowlin

Lil-Rokslider
Shoot2HuntU
As an afterthought. I ran that little thing from 10-5pm on and off through out the day and used 31% of the battery. Seemingly a guy could use this solid for 2-3 work days straight on a charge.

Nbowlin

Lil-Rokslider
Shoot2HuntU
Todays update. The Garmin xero vs long barrel suppressed rifles.
Had two customers bring their suppressed rifles over today to validate data at distance. The Xero did not miss a shot even with the 26" plus the suppressor barrels. Close to 100 some rounds suppressed and not. No shots missed to date. Super convenient that there are no setting to change to keep this working between the two.

Dobermann

WKR
Anyone know where these are in stock at the moment? Out of stock at Lancaster, Garmin, Whale Tales, Scheels, Amazon ...

atmat

WKR
Anyone know where these are in stock at the moment? Out of stock at Lancaster, Garmin, Whale Tales, Scheels, Amazon ...
It appears initial manufacturing runs are out everywhere. Several websites say they’re expecting resupply sometime in November.

Weldor

WKR
Nobody wants to wait and see if there are any bugs to work out?

atmat

WKR
Nobody wants to wait and see if there are any bugs to work out?
I think people are impressed by the hardware, which is not easily updated.

Any bugs in the device software I’d assume could be updated — but I honestly have no clue since they don’t connect to wifi that I’m aware of.

Any bugs in the app software should be easily updatable.

Bluefish

WKR
Honestly when I got mine this week I didnt realize that it was the day they were released. I had been watching reviews on them and someone said they were out. Logged on Garmin and they said 5-8 weeks. Went to scheels and 2 stores close to me had them and picked one up. When I got it I thought it did everything a LabRadar did, it doesn’t, but it’s also a lot easier to set up and much less picky on aiming.
mine has already downloaded one update. It’s much smaller than I expected. Also work really well. from my use so far this is the product the masses have been wanting. No real aiming, tiny so it’s easy to toss in the range bag. No trigger needed. It’s so simply and easy, no reason not to check velocity of every shot at the range.

How are updates downloaded and installed? Through the app, or does the actual device need to be connected to a PC (wireless or with a cable)?

Thx - appreciate the info

fwafwow

WKR
Yeah - so Lancaster let me put in my order last week and showed the Garmin as in stock. Today they confirmed (only because I emailed to ask them) that I'm not getting it until they receive more of the units, which is within a three week window. It would have been better to have known at the time that they were out of stock so that I could have rooted around for other options.

If anyone knows where these are still in stock, please let me know.

ID_Matt

WKR
Yeah - so Lancaster let me put in my order last week and showed the Garmin as in stock. Today they confirmed (only because I emailed to ask them) that I'm not getting it until they receive more of the units, which is within a three week window. It would have been better to have known at the time that they were out of stock so that I could have rooted around for other options.

Did you get a tracking number? I ordered from there as well, fairly early, and got a confirmation then a tracking number. Tracking does not show any progress yet.

fwafwow

WKR
Did you get a tracking number? I ordered from there as well, fairly early, and got a confirmation then a tracking number. Tracking does not show any progress yet.
I did get an email the afternoon of the 19th with the order number, but not a subsequent email with tracking. When I contacted them today, they were quick to reply to my initial inquiry to let me know that (per Garmin) they expect to receive more units between 10/25 and 11/15. There are a handful of people in front of me for the incoming units.

TxLite

WKR

I did get an email the afternoon of the 19th with the order number, but not a subsequent email with tracking. When I contacted them today, they were quick to reply to my initial inquiry to let me know that (per Garmin) they expect to receive more units between 10/25 and 11/15. There are a handful of people in front of me for the incoming units.
Lame. I’m probably in that same pool. Have not received tracking yet but was able to order while in stock and got a confirmation.

fwafwow

WKR
Lame. I’m probably in that same pool. Have not received tracking yet but was able to order while in stock and got a confirmation.
I acknowledge this is a first world problem, but yes - totally lame. They did charge my card immediately.