Garmin Xero C1 Pro Chronograph

WKR
Ordered through Scheels after reading this thread this morning and have shipping confirmation for tomorrow afternoon arrival.

Sounds like they're going really fast but I can't tell how fast until I get mine tomorrow...

Last edited:

Marbles

WK Donkey
Classified Approved
Glad I did not buy a LR. Though this will have to wait a bit.

SloppyJ

WKR
Garmin keeps a pretty tight leash on their product pricing. I would venture to guess you won’t find it any cheaper for quite some time. I’ve been using Garmin products for a long time now and you normally have to pay to play.
I used to think that too. However when I was in the market for one of their Force trolling motors I got a lead and called around. I was able to get it for $500 off brand new from some dealer in FL.

With this though, I don't think you'll find it cheaper.

wyosteve

WKR
I've tried about a dozen retailers and can't find one in stock. On a couple 'notification' lists and they're saying 2-4 weeks until in stock.

fwafwow

WKR
For those who ordered from Lancaster, have you received a shipping notice? I know it’s only been a day…. but I’m hopeful this wasn’t a pre-order deal with shipping in a few weeks

TxLite

WKR
For those who ordered from Lancaster, have you received a shipping notice? I know it’s only been a day…. but I’m hopeful this wasn’t a pre-order deal with shipping in a few weeks
I haven’t yet. But after my order they started showing out of stock, so I’m assuming they were selling what they actually had in inventory.

I don’t understand all of the excitement, are you guys changing loads and checking speed all of the time?

TxLite

WKR
I don’t understand all of the excitement, are you guys changing loads and checking speed all of the time?
Yes to both.

I am an avid tinkerer. Constantly playing with different loads in different rifles. Switching the magnetospeed between rifles constantly is not ideal.

Also, my friends don’t have a chrono so I’m having to mount it to theirs too. This eliminates the issue.

Yes to both.

I am an avid tinkerer. Constantly playing with different loads in different rifles. Switching the magnetospeed between rifles constantly is not ideal.

Also, my friends don’t have a chrono so I’m having to mount it to theirs too. This eliminates the issue.
That’s fair, I guess I just don’t use my magnetospeed that often anymore

Mine shipped this afternoon

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk