Freak's charged with felony

Status
Not open for further replies.

S-3 ranch

WKR
Will be interesting to see the case unfold. His attorney(s) no doubt now (or very, very soon) have all the State's discovery (and possibly in this case vice versa). It's likely that the State will offer up a plea agreement of some sort prior to the trial.

Plea agreements used to peeve me as a game warden, but after awhile I got it. Going to court is a ton of work for a prosecutor. Knowing that they are going to be going to court on some cases regardless, if they can reduce the workload a little here and there- they're going to. Eventually, as long as I got some input on the plea agreement and where the line shouldn't be crossed, I came to accept it as a regular part of doing business.

If the defendant on the other hand decides to roll the dice and go to trial, all bets are off and you can bet they are going to do their best to pound a nail or two in the proverbial coffin.
I hope the plea agreement would be felony probation, community service, ect
then let the game department dole out a license ban that’s president for habitual violation

So the boy hasn’t been convicted yet and some of you want to contact all his sponsors and do all you can to ruin his business? Pathetic!!

If this dude never broke a single law he'd still be a stain on hunting. His business is built on videos that influence a whole generation of Utards to take shitty shots for likes and follows. But he has a history of trespassing. Twice convicted and at least one other he just got a warning.

I've only contacted one of his sponsors in the past as a heads up that being affiliated might be a bad idea because I thought highly of said sponsor's business. Sponsor disagreed with me.

TheTone

WKR
If this dude never broke a single law he'd still be a stain on hunting. His business is built on videos that influence a whole generation of Utards to take shitty shots for likes and follows. But he has a history of trespassing. Twice convicted and at least one other he just got a warning.

I've only contacted one of his sponsors in the past as a heads up that being affiliated might be a bad idea because I thought highly of said sponsor's business. Sponsor disagreed with me.
Which sponsor?

Truthfully the entire hunting “industry” is full of shady characters but company’s truly don’t seem to care as long as it helps them sell products. There also seems to be a creed amongst influencers to never call each other out for bad behavior

WCB

WKR
"Once they all got to Erik’s truck, the landowner and his boss loaded the deer into Erik’s truck and told Erik to go home."

WTF does "...and told Erik to go home." mean? Seems like an odd statement. I normally thank the land owner and either I or they say something like "...well better let you be on your way" in probably a couple hundred interactions with landowners not one has ever said. "nice talking to you now go home".

Either way I don't know anyone that has gotten repeat citations from any game and fish department...even more so from multiple game and fish departments on the same repeating issue that did not deserve it. Guys that hunt/fish without a license, go over the limit, or trespass repeatedly get caught multiple time because they do it multiple times. Guys that actual make a 1x mistake or misjudgment intentional or not get caught 1x....not caught or accused multiple times by different G&F departments.

Plus his name is spelt with a 'K' at the end. Literally the only other ERIC I know that spells it with a K is a sociopath, with red hair, that has been caught multiple times breaking game and fish laws and in general is a complete tool.

Which sponsor?

Truthfully the entire hunting “industry” is full of shady characters but company’s truly don’t seem to care as long as it helps them sell products. There also seems to be a creed amongst influencers to never call each other out for bad behavior

TS Customs. That was after the UT bust, not sure where they stand now. Their social content is usually plumb full of MF content but hasn't been for a little bit.

Dwight2180

Lil-Rokslider
I wasn't up to speed on of the details of the allegations but did watch his 3 or 4 insta posts about it. The video seems suspicious, he can be heard clearly and is doia lot of talking, landowner can barely be heard and only ever says yeah. Not saying its real or fake, just suspicious. Now, I'm done with it, carry on.

87TT

WKR
I can tell by his testimony in the Utah commission hearing that he was guilty there (as the commission found). Stuff he did there wouldn't fly in criminal court. His testimony was clearly "rehearsed" IMO. He kept interrupting both his attorney and the States to correct them. The only way to stop him is to encourage him to get a real job and go away.

NB7

WKR
I made a post on here a few days that was removed, I'm guessing because I called him a childish (then used a pejorative that rhymes with "fit"...even though I used an exclamation mark and didn't spel it out) ??

He states on his social media he supports LE and conservation officers. Then immediately goes on to debase the position using the term fishcop and 1badfishcop. Offers a promo code for 30% off using 1badfishcop.

He's not just attacking the involved officer, he's slandering all LEOs who serve in conservation positions.
So I'll put it another way, what a childish impertinent young chappy

sneaky

"DADDY"
So the boy hasn’t been convicted yet and some of you want to contact all his sponsors and do all you can to ruin his business? Pathetic!!
Apparently you've missed the multiple other times he's been caught and convicted on the same type charges in Utah. Once is a mistake, two or more times is a pattern.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"

Sounds like you talked to Kryptek. One of Erik's employee's step dad is VP of sales at Kryptek. It's either sales or marketing. I mean, what do you expect after they released that sheep video?

Just saw where it was TS Customs. Doesn't surprise me there either.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Talked to one of those in the "fish cop" business who had watched the Instagram videos. To say he wasn't impressed with them would be an understatement. He also said trespass cases are always a crap shoot and that jury trials are even worse. I wouldn't be surprised if Muley Freak is putting those videos out to influence potential jurors ahead of a likely trial.

Reactions: OMB

TheTone

WKR
Talked to one of those in the "fish cop" business who had watched the Instagram videos. To say he wasn't impressed with them would be an understatement. He also said trespass cases are always a crap shoot and that jury trials are even worse. I wouldn't be surprised if Muley Freak is putting those videos out to influence potential jurors ahead of a likely trial.

That would be my guess, I think he already tried for a change of venue and was denied.

Pacific_Fork

Well Known Rokslider

I feel the chances of someone seeing those videos and being picked in the jury pool is about 1 in a million. Muley freak is only popular amongst a tiny group of people.

My hope is if the jury does do their own research on who MF is and watched those videos is that they have the slightest ability to detect judgment of character. It doesn’t take a Dr. Phil to see that Erik is a narcissist and probably a pathological liar. I’ve been around enough of them to know exactly how they talk and present themselves. From the Utah court videos, YouTube videos, recent IG videos, etc his character is there to see. It’s overly obvious he’s lying.

I emailed Kryptek three years ago after he was convicted of trespassing while hunting UT. I told them I supported their company because I was a vet and I wanted to see vet owned businesses succeed. But I would no loner support them because they continued to sponsor a hunter with multiple convictions. I signed the letter and put my contact info in the signature block.

Two hours later Erik called and threatened to sue me for defamation. I sold all my Kryptek gear the next day for pennies on the dollar. I'll never buy another piece of their gear.

87TT

WKR
I would have told him to fish or cut bait. And I have sent ( a year ago) an email to Kryptek and no longer buy their stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.