Freak's charged with felony

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobody

WKR
Barf. Makes me sick. I understand mistakes can happen, but pattern failures are a no-no... reminds me of the scope drop testing.

It's really too bad, as from what I can tell, it's only one of the brothers causing the issues. Makes things tough for the other brother (I think it's Aaron?) to be lumped in with Erik. One bad apple has ruined the bunch at this point.

ID_Matt

WKR
I understand when people get too excited when they see a giant and do something dumb (not saying I agree with it).

I don't understand why someone who has killed a bunch of animals, and I'm assuming much bigger bucks, would do something like this for a 160" buck. Seems really dumb.
Has to make a living and feed his family. At least that seemed like it was part of the plea on the first one.

wapitibob

WKR
Old news, finally getting some press. Trial was moved to later this month. When asked at the utah show he said he crossed private to recover a Deer; per the guy that asked him. Seems he would have just called the landowner if that was the case.

Last edited:
I understand when people get too excited when they see a giant and do something dumb (not saying I agree with it).

I don't understand why someone who has killed a bunch of animals, and I'm assuming much bigger bucks, would do something like this for a 160" buck. Seems really dumb.
Got to kill stuff anyway you can when you make your living on social media.

Status
Not open for further replies.