For all the "preppers" out here

OP
L
What do you think an electromagnetic bomb is?

And what do you think is the difference is between an electric, magnetic, or electromagnetic field……you know, maxwell’s equations and all that stuff?
(E-bombs) are specialized, non-nuclear tools designed to destroy information systems. These devices are primarily intended for battlefield application, and their effects would be restricted to a relatively small area. They (whomever they are) would need a plethora of E Bombs to completely knock the US out.

I think that we both have a very good understanding but Ill agree to disagree. In the event that nukes are used no piece of gear is saving shit, might as well bend over and grab your ankles.

2531usmc

WKR
I would not agree that “we both have a very good understanding” but so be it…

BravoNovember

Lil-Rokslider
I actually use to enjoy him alot, but since covid, I could care less about him. Plus his stance on cops have been a huge turn off for me. Imo, he's just a dude who got rich off fame, now thinks he's a miniature god that believes his way is the only way and best way. His house is the house I'll raid first when the world ends. He'll be to busy talking about being a ex forest service fire fighter or some other rambling while I'm stealing his equipment and supplies.
He has a lot of wind in his lungs and energy after his dirt bike crash and broken ribs

Weldor

WKR
There is a guy I know who has all the prepper gear a man could want. He also has zero woodsman skills, and couldn't find his way home out of the woods if he wanted to, much less spend a night in the woods. My plan is to take his stuff when it hits the fan. I'll drink whiskey until it happens.
Right on friend.