For all the "preppers" out here

2531usmc

WKR
Its what most Faraday bags are built around the primase if a targeted EMP were to happen. Now from what I can find via research the only times these theories have been tested is during Solar Storms, which is the closest thing to an EMP anyone has experienced other than from large warhead testing. My main purpose for them is GPS and signal blocking but glad I was able to give you a chuckle nonetheless (y)
Wrong on all counts. EMP is the electromagnetic pulse resulting from a nuclear detonation. An impulse of that magnitude can only come from a weapon

And when folks start popping off nukes, the Amazon bag and your iPhone will be of little benefit

OP
L
Wrong on all counts. EMP is the electromagnetic pulse resulting from a nuclear detonation. An impulse of that magnitude can only come from a weapon

And when folks start popping off nukes, the Amazon bag and your iPhone will be of little benefit
Electromagnetic pulse
A brief burst of electromagnetic energy that can occur as an electric, magnetic, or electromagnetic field, or as a conducted electric current. EMPs can be natural or artificial, and can be caused by nuclear explosions, electromagnetic bombs, or geomagnetic disturbances.

So, by definition and knowledge its not just from nukes. The point of the post wasn't to try and say that these bags and cockroaches will survive the nukes. While given our current state of the world nukes aren't too far fetched but I'm thinking more "smaller" scale.

IDVortex

WKR
He use to have some decent videos. Now they are doom and gloom and super dramatic
I actually use to enjoy him alot, but since covid, I could careless about him. Plus his stance on cops have been a huge turn off for me. Imo, he's just a dude who got rich off fame, now thinks he's a miniature god that believes his way is the only way and best way. His house is the house I'll raid first when the world ends. He'll be to busy talking about being a ex forest service fire fighter or some other rambling while I'm stealing his equipment and supplies.

IDVortex

WKR
Electromagnetic pulse
A brief burst of electromagnetic energy that can occur as an electric, magnetic, or electromagnetic field, or as a conducted electric current. EMPs can be natural or artificial, and can be caused by nuclear explosions, electromagnetic bombs, or geomagnetic disturbances.

So, by definition and knowledge its not just from nukes. The point of the post wasn't to try and say that these bags and cockroaches will survive the nukes. While given our current state of the world nukes aren't too far fetched but I'm thinking more "smaller" scale.
I feel governments toss the word nuke out to mainly stir fear and chaos around. Which in returns make it easier to control the fear mongering. I doubt we'll see nukes like people predict. But who knows besides God.

OP
L
Your phone isn't a gps without an app, and nobody will be working their 9-5 to keep shit running, including satellites.
Offline maps, Notes app , built in compass, on the iPhone the translate app works if you have languages downloaded and would be beneficial in the event that you need to communicate to someone that doesn't speak English. Just a few things to say the least but just because our stuff is "down" doesn't necessarily mean everyone else's is.

OP
L
I actually use to enjoy him alot, but since covid, I could careless about him. Plus his stance on cops have been a huge turn off for me. Imo, he's just a dude who got rich off fame, now thinks he's a miniature god that believes his way is the only way and best way. His house is the house I'll raid first when the world ends. He'll be to busy talking about being a ex forest service fire fighter or some other rambling while I'm stealing his equipment and supplies.
Now im going to go down a rabbit hole on youtube of this guy :ROFLMAO:. It's always funny to see how quickly people change when money is involved.

OP
L
I feel governments toss the word nuke out to mainly stir fear and chaos around. Which in returns make it easier to control the fear mongering. I doubt we'll see nukes like people predict. But who knows besides God.
I dont think anyone will either, no one wants to completely eradicate human life. BUT there's always the one off chance which in that case there's no gear available to combat that.

2531usmc

WKR
Electromagnetic pulse

What do you think an electromagnetic bomb is?

And what do you think is the difference is between an electric, magnetic, or electromagnetic field……you know, maxwell’s equations and all that stuff?