Football fans???

Pacific_Fork

Well Known Rokslider
Niners will make it to the NFC championship but won't make it past that. Defense can you get there, but not having a QB won't get you past that game. Eagles vs Bills/Chiefs in the SB, toss up for the AFC.

“But not having a QB…” lol

As bummed as I was when JimmyG went down it’s been more than a pleasant surprise to see how good Purdy is - poised, accurate, awareness, doesn’t through ITs, scrambles and breaks tackles. He’s the real deal. And the 9ers have the best offensive talent by FAR in the NFL. When deboo comes back, goodnight.

I’m looking forward to when the 49ers win the SB!

Scottyboy

WKR

As bummed as I was when JimmyG went down it’s been more than a pleasant surprise to see how good Purdy is - poised, accurate, awareness, doesn’t through ITs, scrambles and breaks tackles. He’s the real deal. And the 9ers have the best offensive talent by FAR in the NFL. When deboo comes back, goodnight.

It almost reminds of when Rogers was Farves’ backup, scary for almost anyone besides the home team!

I just hope you alls favorite NFC teams plays the vikes for an easy advancement in the playoffs! Haha! (I’m from MN and a vikes fan, but we are guaranteed to suck worse than we already do when it matters)

OP
AK Troutbum
I’m a bit confused when I look at the NFC playoff picture. Right now it shows the Seahawks as having the 7th seed, but both the Packers and the Lions have the same record but both have a better record against the NFC. Meanwhile, the Hawks not only need to win the final game of the season, but they also need the Packers to lose, while the Packers only need to win the final game. What am I missing?
460d837bfc3382a6fb17d6e1db9f4bb8.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TFrank

WKR
It almost reminds of when Rogers was Farves’ backup, scary for almost anyone besides the home team!

I just hope you alls favorite NFC teams plays the vikes for an easy advancement in the playoffs! Haha! (I’m from MN and a vikes fan, but we are guaranteed to suck worse than we already do when it matters)
The Vikings are horribly depressing. Oh all the years of misery.

I’m a bit confused when I look at the NFC playoff picture. Right now it shows the Seahawks as having the 7th seed, but both the Packers and the Lions have the same record but both have a better record against the NFC. Meanwhile, the Hawks not only need to win the final game of the season, but they also need the Packers to lose, while the Packers only need to win the final game. What am I missing?
460d837bfc3382a6fb17d6e1db9f4bb8.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Packers will have more conference wins then the hawks if they beat the lions and end the season with the same record as the hawks. So, tie-breaker goes to the pack.

Only way the 9ers make it to the SB is if they run wildcat with McCaffrey and Deebo and the defense holds the Eagles to 6 points. Lol. 9ers QBs are Shanahans game managers, nothing more this year. They're not bad quarterbacks tho, just not good enough. Jimmy G has always been a game manager, just hands it off and gets out of the way.

I just fear the Texans won't try to beat the Colts this Sunday and we'll win, giving us 5 wins and dropping us in the draft order, making it harder to draft a top QB...

SB might end up Pack vs Chargers the way both of them are starting to play and Chargers are getting healthy.

As a 'sota, i think it would bring me more joy to see the lions win this week than my vikings..

Lot of records this year for the vikings. I think they may have been the worst 12-3 team ever going into yesterday's game at Lambeau.

sndmn11

"DADDY"
Only way the 9ers make it to the SB is if they run wildcat with McCaffrey and Deebo and the defense holds the Eagles to 6 points. Lol. 9ers QBs are Shanahans game managers, nothing more this year. They're not bad quarterbacks tho, just not good enough. Jimmy G has always been a game manager, just hands it off and gets out of the way.

Didn't Purdy have the highest QBR ever for a December?

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
I was watching it live.....normal hit and he bounced right up, wobbled a bit and fell down.
Horrible.

Randy

Flyjunky

WKR
I was watching it live.....normal hit and he bounced right up, wobbled a bit and fell down.
Horrible.

Randy
So was I, didn’t look that bad of a hit to me.

The concerning part is how long they did cpr and then the players reaction when they put him in the ambulance the second time.

I sure hope he’s ok.

Travis907

WKR
Yep definitely scary to watch him stand up and collapse then 9 minutes of CPR! Prayers to Hamlin and his family. As of now it’s been 50 minutes since the incident!