Football fans???

GSPHUNTER

WKR
I'm a diehard Packer fan, and I'm also a realist. If they win tonight, it will likely be their last victory of the season. I would like them to put up a good fight if they make it to playoffs. What really matters is, Dallas lost today. :).

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
Well, Greg......looks like we gonna be playing your team in the first round. I'd love to make a bet but I would lose.
So, in lieu of the hawks......go Bills!!!

Randy

My favorite Detroit team in 30+ years. Love the grit and the effort. Most of all I love seeing the packers eliminated. Rodgers last pass as a Packer, an INT to rookie kerby Joseph? Icing on the damn cake. This team is going to run the north next year

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
Wow and what a win for the Jags.

Very happy for them and Trevor Lawrence and he surely learned a lot in this game.

Eddie

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
My hope is that Sean Payton takes the Chargers job so the Broncos don't give away even more of the future.
I am not very close to this, but with the QB's in Denver and Arizona, Payton would be a fool to take either job no matter how great a coach he is or what kind of magic he can work.

Both contracts perfectly illustrate everything that is wrong with, stupid BIG money and long term commitments to a single player.

Eddie

TFrank

WKR
See how this vikes game plays out. Not terribly optimistic. At the end of the day neither of those teams can shine a light against the 49ers.

OP
AK Troutbum
I wasn’t really expecting Miami to put up much of a fight against the Bills, but they’re up 24-20 now in the 3rd and this is turning into one hell of a ball game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GSPHUNTER

WKR
I wasn’t really expecting Miami to put up much of a fight against the Bills, but they’re up 24-20 now in the 3rd and this is turning into one hell of a ball game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup. Bills weren't expecting it either.