Football fans???

CorbLand

WKR
I was at the Broncos game last night. A kid I coached in HS (Trey McBride) was drafted by Arizona. He is a bad ass from a bad ass family. Arizona is lucky to have him.

View attachment 490090
I grew up not to far from Taysom Hill and my high school was in the same division as him so they played him. I don’t have a spec of athletic ability so I didn’t play but it’s cool to see a “small town” Idaho boy make it.

Sherman

WKR
I grew up not to far from Taysom Hill and my high school was in the same division as him so they played him. I don’t have a spec of athletic ability so I didn’t play but it’s cool to see a “small town” Idaho boy make it.
Taysom Hill might be the best “football player” to ever step foot on the gridiron. He can do everything and is a man amongst children. The dude is a freaking beast.

Just sucks that he thinks he has to wear magic underwear to get to heaven and try to become a god.

F50A81E5-6BD2-4F1B-9CCC-7DA30E29B5AB.jpeg9F2CC797-7E5D-4D0C-BC0F-F466406F2BFE.jpeg9005EF6E-7CBA-4C96-8223-22F8E603575F.jpeg

eye_zick

Lil-Rokslider

I also grew up in SE Idaho and have been following Taysom since BYU, probably like most of us. Not like there is much else to follow.

Niners will make it to the NFC championship but won't make it past that. Defense can you get there, but not having a QB won't get you past that game. Eagles vs Bills/Chiefs in the SB, toss up for the AFC.

JjamesIII

WKR
Haven’t seen any posts this year regarding the playoffs and thought I’d start one. So first off, how ‘bout them Bengals and Bills!!How about a couple of young quarterbacks that are killing it! I’m not a fan of either of those organizations, but I am a fan of both of those kids. So, with this 2021 post season just getting started, let’s hear your take. Oh, and how ’bout them Niners!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Please don’t 🙄. I’m tired of pretending to care and watch boys wearing other boys names on their cloths. Listening to dullards talking about fantasy football is worse than standing in line at the bmv.

OP
AK Troutbum
Please don’t . I’m tired of pretending to care and watch boys wearing other boys names on their cloths. Listening to dullards talking about fantasy football is worse than standing in line at the bmv.

Please don’t?? I think you’re almost a year too late for that, since the original post was back in mid January. But I’m still enjoying watching those young quarterbacks, only now I’m going to have to include Brock Purdy to the list. Even though he’s only 4 games in, the kid is killing it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CorbLand

WKR
Please don’t 🙄. I’m tired of pretending to care and watch boys wearing other boys names on their cloths. Listening to dullards talking about fantasy football is worse than standing in line at the bmv.
You hate hearing about it so much you willing came into a thread that you knew would be about football to post about how you hate hearing about it?

Makes sense this doesn’t.

JjamesIII

WKR
You hate hearing about it so much you willing came into a thread that you knew would be about football to post about how you hate hearing about it?

Makes sense this doesn’t.
So you wear other dudes names on your back and fantasize about their athleticism? Sorry to get you triggered bro.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
How bout them Bronco's........LOL. Never been a Russell Wilson fan, and absolutely hated that trade (and hated the extension even more than that), so I'm enjoying this season very much. I really enjoyed yesterday's game, as much as the 49'ers game two weeks ago over the Bucs. The Rams had a couple failures during the game that detracted from it, but overall it was a pretty good game.

CorbLand

WKR
So you wear other dudes names on your back and fantasize about their athleticism? Sorry to get you triggered bro.
Negative but we get it dude. You are way cooler than us because you don’t like football. Thanks for letting us know so we have someone to look up to.

If you will give me your name, I will get a shirt with it on the back and fantasize about as cool as you one day.