exo mountain pack

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Lucky....... I get to wait till end of July. So cant wait to try out the new Exo. Looking forward to the reviews fellas.

I paid two day ago but have yet to get a notice on my Foliage 3500. I am hoping its on its way??? Its been a long wait since May 3rd.

eltaco

WKR
I received my ASAT pack yesterday.... such a good looking pack. I love the fit of this thing! Can't wait to put it thru it's paces this year! Mine measured right under the listed weight spec, which saved me a lot of weight over my previous pack.

Saw a pic of the foliage today, and I must admit... looks really sweet!

Ironman8

WKR
Where'd you see the pic? I've only seen the belt in foliage, not the whole pack. I've got a foliage on order too...

Ironman8

WKR
Nice! Thanks for the heads up. At first the belt pic made it look more ranger green than foliage. Now that I see the whole thing, I'm liking it even more now.

IDHUNTER

Lil-Rokslider
I got my foliage pack today...I kind of cheated and went and picked it up from Steve and Lenny :) I can tell you that there were a lot of cardboard boxes with a lot of foliage packs getting boxed up today so you guys will be getting yours very soon. The color is great and my first impression of the quality and craftsmanship was phenomenal. I got home and strapped a 50 lb bag of fertilizer to it and when I had the compression straps cinched down that fertilizer bag didn't budge at all. I tried and I couldn't get the pack to shift or roll, the load lifters and stabilizers do their job very well and the non slip lumbar pad sticks like glue. I can't wait to actually load it up and hike some hills with it.

Same boat. Pre-ordered a foliage over a month ago. Paid in full several weeks ago. Know for a fact I'm in the "first run." No notice yet. I have faith in them, though. It doesn't help that I can be a very impatient man in these situations. BUT, I'm excited to put it through it's paces.

Jackelope

Lil-Rokslider
apenyty4.jpg

Just got my email. Being delivered the 14th. I had hoped to have it no later than the 12th for a 8 day trip. Not gonna happen that way. Quite disappointed in that respect but still cant wait to get it.

eltaco

WKR
Give him a shout and see if he can help you out. If I had a foliage coming before you I'd swap dates with you.

That said, if you're not shipping already it's because others ordered ahead of May 3rd.

Still worth a shot!

Last edited:
I left him a message. Probably to late but. I understand how busy they are. They sold more in the first run than they planned on selling all the first year. Congrats to them!! Definately will not be the lats trip I take. Many more to come.

Last edited: