exo mountain pack

I cant wait for a month or two from now. To be able to get lots of opinions and thoughts on this new pack. I like how they listened to others and really did their homework before launching a finished product. My hopes are very high for this pack. When it arrives I hope they are exceeded!

Archelk

Lil-Rokslider
Am I understanding right that the second run of Coyote Brown was also shipping last or this week for those of us that ordered like 3-4 months ago?

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
End of July for the second run of Coyote. That was the last I heard.

Archelk

Lil-Rokslider
Never mind I just got my UPS tracking number and my pack will be here on Wednesday!!!! Christmas came early!

If you questioned why it took so long to get your shipping info. Take a look on Exo's Facebook page. HOLY LOT OF PACKS TO SHIP OUT!! BOXES TO THE CEILING!!! Now I fully see just how busy Steve is. Very exciting though

Attachments

• exo.jpg
    exo.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 296
Last edited:

bohunterm

FNG
I got notice from UPS that a shipping label was created on 07/03, when try to track package UPS website shows shipment has not arrived at facility for shipping

I got notice from UPS that a shipping label was created on 07/03, when try to track package UPS website shows shipment has not arrived at facility for shipping

Probably not even at UPS yet. Just because a shipping label was created doesnt mean its on its way. Just registered and loaded into system. Not actually on truck. Mine said shipped 4 days ago but its still no closer.

Bighub1

Lil-Rokslider
Still waiting for some info. Hopefully soon. Don't want to bother them.

ssliger

WKR
Mine was delivered today, but I'm stuck in North Platte NE. Won't actually lay hands on it till tomorrow.

bohunterm

FNG
Probably just anxious since I am only a couple of hundred miles away in Idaho and headed out for trip this weekend..

I got home last night to find a big box sitting on my kitchen table. I quickly ripped into it before hitting the rack and I was not disappointed. Upon my first look it appears pretty solid. I hope it feels as nice as it looks with some weight in it this weekend.

westside elkhunter

Lil-Rokslider
ute7ehud.jpg
The exo 3500 loaded up for another adventure in the Olympic mountains

Loving the Photos guys, Go use those thing's and bring us back some first hand reviews. I cant wait for mine to get here, I was in the second run, they told me the end of July!!