exo mountain pack

eltaco

WKR
They're at an archery shoot that they're putting on this weekend. NW Mountain Challenge.

Next week for shipment of 1st run is the word....

Bmcox86

WKR
I emailed them this week and they got back to me 30 mins later. Next week is the week, calling for payments and shipping

Snipershirt

Lil-Rokslider
I called and spoke with Steve on Thursday and he was in the middle of setting up targets. He took the time to chat, so i took the time to pre-order a 5500. Hopefully I'll get in time to take up north. More than likely try running a HC on the frame but like the organization and access of the 5500 bag.

Hey guys just an update here:

We have all the 3500's in hand and are assembling as fast as we can. I'll be sending out emails and making calls pretty much every day this week. Hopefully by Thursday they are all out the door.

5500's will start shipping around the 18th on the early orders and newer ones close to the 30th of July. All new 3500 orders are going to be around that same time-frame of late July.

Sorry I've been a little slow on emails and voice-mails. With the archery shoot last week it takes up a ton of time, I am catching up as fast I can.

Thanks,
Steve

Archelk

Lil-Rokslider
Steve said they would be shipping with hip belt pouches. I asked about accessories and he said late July but getting the packs out was the priority