exo mountain pack

Just got my email. Being delivered the 14th. I had hoped to have it no later than the 12th for a 8 day trip. Not gonna happen that way. Quite disappointed in that respect but still cant wait to get it.

Sorry guys for not responding on here, been working day and night to get packs out the door.

Hammer, I'll get your pack upgraded to 2 day shipping so you have it in time. I'll be dropping a lot of them off today at UPS.

Steve, I cant thank you enough. I left you an voice mail an hour or so ago. If you need to call please do so. Thank you again.

Jim

Steve said a LOT of packs wear going out today I am sure by tomorrows end a lot of email will be sent out. My anticipation of this pack are higher than any I have previously purchased. I can not wait to put a 100+ miles on my first trip.

muleman

WKR
You seem to be adding some extra miles on to the JMT, no? I thought it was more on the order of 223?

Speaking of the JMT. I just watched "Mile... Mile & a Half" last night on Netflix. It is a pretty good movie self documenting some artists hiking it.

I am beyond psyched for my first Exo trip. 7-8 day 118-125 miles. One Exo 3500, medium Kifaru pod, various stuff sacks, Mountainsmith lt shelter, big agne q-core Sl pad, enlighteners equip quilt, 3l big zip, 10l Dromedary, 2 head lamps, MSR 1.0L REACTOR, 2 FUEL CANISTERS, plenty of food and snacks, personal hygiene supplies, one pair of pants/shorts, two pairs of socks, 2-3 shirts, light jacket, wool hat, katadyn hiker pro, sawyer mini, maybe a fishing pole and a few lures. Prob missing a thing or two? Knife etc

My first trip will be 240 miles hiking and 4000 miles flying.

Best of luck. Sounds like an awesome trip. I have a 30 min Ride then we hit the trail!!! Should be super fun. Can't wait to use new Exo. I have extreme hight Expectations for this PACK

you all sound so excited which is fun to read about, but bet no one is as excited as Steve is to get all the feed back so soon from y'all about to put his pack to instant use. Have fun stay in touch

Within the next few weeks, there should be a lot of reviews coming in. Like I have already stated. I have very high expectations for this pack. For many reasons, this pack has drawn me to it. All thanks to Steve, I will soon find out!!

westside elkhunter

Lil-Rokslider
I really like my exo 3500 in coyote. Have a few trips in the mountains so far. The packs rides really nice and very comfortable for me. Only loaded it up with about 40 pounds pounds so far. Also done only day trips but hopefully in the next couple weekends going to do a longer and overnight trip. IMO Steve did a great job on this pack.

Sorry guys for not responding on here, been working day and night to get packs out the door.

Hammer, I'll get your pack upgraded to 2 day shipping so you have it in time. I'll be dropping a lot of them off today at UPS.

That's the way a business should be run. Thanks for keeping it high end Steve.