Exo Mountain K4?

Pricing is:

3600 - $674
5000- $699
7200- $724

The benefit to pre-ordering at the shows besides getting in the very front of the line is we aren't charging shipping there.
Steve, for those of us not attending shows, is there going to be an option to pre-order online? I'm definitely sold on the new K4.

Steve, for those of us not attending shows, is there going to be an option to pre-order online? I'm definitely sold on the new K4.

I’ll do something for Rokslide users so they can get an order in before everything goes live on the website in late March. Some logistics to figure out but it would probably be a private link to the products on the website before it’s made public. Something like 24-48 hours before everything goes live.

prm

WKR
I’ll do something for Rokslide users so they can get an order in before everything goes live on the website in late March. Some logistics to figure out but it would probably be a private link to the products on the website before it’s made public. Something like 24-48 hours before everything goes live.
For your projections: Ranger Green 3600 / Short frame / Medium belt. Hipbelt pouch and water bottle holder (? Source elsewhere?). Didn’t see a nalgene holder on website, but saw pic posted awhile back. I think I’ll like how you've angled the mounting.

Last edited:

Sounds great! Thank you!

Just sold my beloved Kifaru set up.

Going all in on the K4 Steve!

Now I am packless for ruck season!
I’m doing the same, but I still have my k2 for now… first world problems 😉

Seems kinda crazy to get rid of a great system for one I haven’t put on, but exo has been consistently comfortable on me, and I think the k4 is going to be awesome

Ten Bears

WKR
I’m doing the same, but I still have my k2 for now… first world problems 😉

Seems kinda crazy to get rid of a great system for one I haven’t put on, but exo has been consistently comfortable on me, and I think the k4 is going to be awesome

total first world problems.

and totally agree that it’s insane dumping the only frame my back has liked for something that’s not even out yet! But Steve and the folks testing this pack got me! I had to know and wouldn’t have spent the cash on the new one without selling my current one.

Last edited:

prm

WKR
I sold my Kifaru last fall when I knew I wasn’t going backcountry hunting. Madness… Have a Kuiu 3200 at the moment. I know that will not be the pack next fall. Looking hard at K4.

total first world problems.

and totally agree that it’s insane dumping the only frame my back has liked for something that’s not even out yet! But Steve and the folks testing this pack got me! I had to know and wouldn’t have spent the cash on the new one without selling my current one.
I also really appreciate how they run their operation, they aren’t trying to blow up into a huge money machine… that’s better for us, they could easily expand a good amount if that was the goal, but they don’t sound interested… I always like to support the smaller companies when I can… and their packs kick ass, and I think the k4 will be a great system.

I really want to get down to one pack system I use, and I’ll keep my k2 as a backup. I think the load crib/pocket combo for day hunting roosies and either the 3600 or 5k for everything else will fill that niche perfectly.

I think it’s cool this new pack is creating quite the buzz, and it’s well deserved

I don't believe Steve has posted in this thread about the hip belt sizes or the frame lengths. I saw mention about there being more options than in the past for these than with the k2 or k3. It would be nice to hear some of these specs to be prepared for the pre-order. I am excited to upgrade from a beat up k2.

I don't believe Steve has posted in this thread about the hip belt sizes or the frame lengths. I saw mention about there being more options than in the past for these than with the k2 or k3. It would be nice to hear some of these specs to be prepared for the pre-order. I am excited to upgrade from a beat up k2.
Correction: I see Steve listed the frame lengths on page 6. He also mentions there will be 5 hip belt sizes, but no measurements yet to reference.

Correction: I see Steve listed the frame lengths on page 6. He also mentions there will be 5 hip belt sizes, but no measurements yet to reference.

Yeah we are working on all that information and we'll be releasing a lot more content as we get closer to the release date in March. It's one of the main reasons I decided to do the pre-sale at the shows so we could get the pack onto as many different body shapes / sizes as possible. We are taking measurements there and will be able to really dial in the fitting / sizing charts we'll post on the website.

The Monday Minute hinted at a big announcement podcast coming Wednesday so I hope we’ll hear some more tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah today we are announcing that K4 is coming to all the people who follow our emails / social. No really new information for you guys following this thread, just making it officially public information now.