Exo Mountain K4?

Been seeing some guys test out the prototype K4 5000 in Coyote tan. I know I can’t be the only one waiting to hear about these lol they look slick. Anybody have any clue on when they will be done designing and when they will drop them? Lol 😂

OP
AlpineAssassin907
On the podcast they talk about constantly testing new designs. Some make the cut, others don't. Wouldn't be surprised if there was a new pack in 2023. You can ask @Mark at EXO or @ExoMtnGear but I doubt they'll give you a solid launch time.
Thankyou for the reply! I was thinking every other year they might drop something new. I still run my k2 5500 lol

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
I have the prototype and will be taking it on a few hunts this fall. They haven't said yet when the final design will be done and released.

I just know they have quite a few out being tested for the season.

Some of the newer pack companies should take notes on how to do R&D prior to release instead of after......

20220908_150431.jpg

OP
AlpineAssassin907
I have the prototype and will be taking it on a few hunts this fall. They haven't said yet when the final design will be done and released.

I just know they have quite a few out being tested for the season.

Some of the newer pack companies should take notes on how to do R&D prior to release instead of after......

View attachment 452246
Hell yeah. That’s awesome, amen brother. Best of luck this season. Thanks for replying!

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Hell yeah. That’s awesome, amen brother. Best of luck this season. Thanks for replying!
I hope to have some pack out testing next week on my antelope hunt. I tested the K2 once on an antelope hunt.

Screenshot_20220914-171944_Instagram.jpg

And the K3 on this deer hunt.

Screenshot_20220914-171729_Instagram.jpg

Exo has been making good improvements on each new design in my opinion.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Also I totally understand his desire to make everything backwards compatible.
But the front lid straps need to be on the lid not the frame. What way when you run lid less there no dangleys
Agree. I came close to cutting my lid straps off as I rarely use the lid.