Exo Mountain K4?

Here are some pics of the final 5000. It's a very similar layout to the 4800 just bigger in overall ci. The changes would be the zippered access to spotting scope pockets, the dual side lower pockets (one designed so you can access it easily while wearing the pack), new bag attachment to frame design, opposing male / female buckles with locking options and a revised lid that is a good bit larger than K3.

We definitely didn't reinvent the wheel when it came to the bags as we already get such great feedback on them. The vast majority of design work and prototyping went into the frame.

Also shown in the pics is the first prototype of the Inreach Mini holder that can mount anywhere we have a Molle panel.

IMG_7028.jpgIMG_7026.jpgIMG_7025.jpgIMG_7023.jpgIMG_7022.jpgIMG_7021.jpg

Here are some pics of the final 5000. It's a very similar layout to the 4800 just bigger in overall ci. The changes would be the zippered access to spotting scope pockets, the dual side lower pockets (one designed so you can access it easily while wearing the pack), new bag attachment to frame design, opposing male / female buckles with locking options and a revised lid that is a good bit larger than K3.

We definitely didn't reinvent the wheel when it came to the bags as we already get such great feedback on them. The vast majority of design work and prototyping went into the frame.

Also shown in the pics is the first prototype of the Inreach Mini holder that can mount anywhere we have a Molle panel.

View attachment 502268View attachment 502269View attachment 502270View attachment 502271View attachment 502273View attachment 502274

It looks like the three stash pockets were retained... 1 back, 1 on each side, but now they're zippered. Still the stretchy fabric for them?

If I'm right on the above, then 👍👍👍

Okie84

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
Yes, 3600. We'll also have a small 1800-2000 bag that I plan to release this summer. Designing that has just been on hold while I've been finishing up everything else.

I'm off to Shot show and can post pics of it when I get back later this week.
I may have missed it, but do you know the weight of the 7,000 bag with a medium belt/tall frame? Thanks

md126

WKR
Thanks for the pics and info.

How much sooner would the pre-order packs ship compared to ordering from the website when available?

JNDEER

WKR

View attachment 502268View attachment 502269View attachment 502270View attachment 502271View attachment 502273View attachment 502274

I have noticed the lid seemed much larger in all the videos and pics from testers I have seen. Will there be just one lid bag size or will there be others closer to the k3?

It looks like the three stash pockets were retained... 1 back, 1 on each side, but now they're zippered. Still the stretchy fabric for them?

If I'm right on the above, then 👍👍👍

I'm a little confused but I think the answer is yes. We also have a stash pocket accessory that remains the same as K3.

I have noticed the lid seemed much larger in all the videos and pics from testers I have seen. Will there be just one lid bag size or will there be others closer to the k3?

Just one lid size for now and yes it's probably 30% larger than the K3. That was a common request to make the lid larger from K3. I'm not a fan over overly large lids though as they can easily become a floppy mess. Especially the guys who will stuff it full but then have a fairly empty bag on a day hunt.

I have prototyped a smaller, very simple lid that is 4 oz lighter but will save it for later in the future. We don't want to get too complicated and have too many sku's that we can't keep up with K4 orders at the initial launch.

JNDEER

WKR
Just one lid size for now and yes it's probably 30% larger than the K3. That was a common request to make the lid larger from K3. I'm not a fan over overly large lids though as they can easily become a floppy mess. Especially the guys who will stuff it full but then have a fairly empty bag on a day hunt.

I have prototyped a smaller, very simple lid that is 4 oz lighter but will save it for later in the future. We don't want to get too complicated and have too many sku's that we can't keep up with K4 orders at the initial launch.

Ya- seen a few and they for sure had that floppy look. Sounds good- looking forward to really seeing the up close videos of the design and lid put together.

Sorry I couldn’t make it- it was a mess getting up here. Hope you guys were able to make the drive home safe.

shax2lex

Lil-Rokslider
Just let us know when they are up. I’ll definitely be getting the 5000 system, the crib panel, 1800/2000, and the bottle holder in ranger green.