Ethics in hunting, the story of my once in a lifetime Buck....

Status
Not open for further replies.

87TT

WKR
when-you-finally-managed-to-stay-out-of-drama-so-13538698.png

Mtnboy

WKR
Here’s my best guess….

OP and his pal are obsessed with hunting forums…they introduce themselves by their forum handles in the Mtns. This led them to meet some “famous” sliders on this hunt…

OP makes a bad shot on his dream buck leading him and his partners to not be able to find it for quite sometime.

When they do find the buck it’s head and salvageable meat were gone…

OP and his pals being hunting forum obsessed instantly think that these “famous” sliders have “their” buck.

This thread is an attempt to guilt trip someone into giving the horns back.

There is no IDF&G investigation. Do we really think the did an “autopsy” and DNA tests over something like this? Not a chance.

Sorry about your bad luck OP, make a better shot next time and you’ll get your deer.

Rob5589

WKR
Here’s my best guess….

OP and his pal are obsessed with hunting forums…they introduce themselves by their forum handles in the Mtns. This led them to meet some “famous” sliders on this hunt…

OP makes a bad shot on his dream buck leading him and his partners to not be able to find it for quite sometime.

OP and his pals being hunting forum obsessed instantly think that these “famous” sliders have “their” buck.

There is no IDF&G investigation. Do we really think the did an “autopsy” and DNA tests over something like this? Not a chance.

Sorry about your bad luck OP, make a better shot next time and you’ll get your deer.
Dude, that's a pretty damn solid theory. The plot thickens...

BAKPAKR

WKR
Since the forum members that were met were identified as “well-known” and not “senior,” maybe they were actually Hunttalkers disguised as Roksliders. 🤔

Rob5589

WKR
Here’s my best guess….

Screenshot_20220130-112005.png

Fatcamp

WKR
My big question is, "Am I a Well known Roklider?" And if not, how do I acheive this next level of membership?

Vlog? The Gram? Better pictures? Can I just make a payment?

CorbLand

WKR
My big question is, "Am I a Well known Roklider?" And if not, how do I acheive this next level of membership?

Payment of 100 dollars is due to me. Cash only.

This is a rare one time chance at leaving a lasting legacy for you and your family. Living in infamy as a well known rokslider is a rare honor.

go_deep

WKR
Payment of 100 dollars is due to me. Cash only.

This is a rare one time chance at leaving a lasting legacy for you and your family. Living in infamy as a well known rokslider is a rare honor.

That's how you know it's a scam when it's cash only! Has to be PayPal F&F or its not legit!

GSPHUNTER

WKR

This membership standing is a little confusing. We have members, junior members, senior members. Are all members "well known members" or is that for a select few? does jlhois know? Prolly not, he can't even find his buck of a life time.

Status
Not open for further replies.