Ethics in hunting, the story of my once in a lifetime Buck....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatcamp

WKR
Payment of 100 dollars is due to me. Cash only.

This is a rare one time chance at leaving a lasting legacy for you and your family. Living in infamy as a well known rokslider is a rare honor.

PayPal G&S or I will ride this thread into obscurity. 🤡

I am pleased to not be a “well known Rokslder”...

I am beyond reproach, under the radar and NOT under suspicion...

But... I am at work on a Sunday, checking on this instead of eating lunch. So that sucks.

fwafwow

WKR
Payment of 100 dollars is due to me. Cash only.

This is a rare one time chance at leaving a lasting legacy for you and your family. Living in infamy as a well known rokslider is a rare honor.
wWell kKnown rRokslider

sneaky

"DADDY"
Done. I will mail you your certificate as soon as funds are received.
I will send you a check for $500, kindly cash it and keep the funds for the agreed upon goods and send the remainder by money order to my friend's address in Miami.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

There is no IDF&G investigation. Do we really think the did an “autopsy” and DNA tests over something like this? Not a chance.
I agree, this is the part I have a hard time believing. Wardens really on call to run up the mountain at a moments notice? The guilt trip someone into returning it seems very plausible. Maybe he just threw out well known roksliders as a shot in the dark in hopes that someone on here shot it. Make it sound like it's being investigated to try to scare them into giving it up. I wanna see pics of the carcass and warden doing csi stuffs

Bighorner

WKR
The thief is obviously a crazy ex lover using the deer as a tool to inflict despair.

All well known rokslide ex lovers please take a step forward.

87TT

WKR
First off, leaving an animal shot like that over night in August is is totally unethical in my book. With the hide on and gut shot, the meat would be inedible.
Who ever tagged it probably took as much as he could pack out and figured the rest would be spoiled before he could return. Or something may have prevented a second trip. DFG isn't going to decide who gets it and sure isn't going to spend the resources mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.