Ethics in hunting, the story of my once in a lifetime Buck....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick1

WKR
And who might these well known Roksliders be? Call them out already, there needs to be another side to this story. Screen names are fine. Ready....................go!!
How many "well known" Roksliders are there, really? Rokslide has several thousand users, but how many are recognizable in the field? A small handful, maybe....?.....(I see someone at a trail head, or out in the field while hunting, and it is highly unlikely I'd recognize them as "that user from Rokslide.")

mt100gr.

WKR
How many "well known" Roksliders are there, really? Rokslide has several thousand users, but how many are recognizable in the field? A small handful, maybe....?.....(I see someone at a trail head, or out in the field while hunting, and it is highly unlikely I'd recognize them as "that user from Rokslide.")
Indeed. Rokslide had thousands in 2014 when I joined....

Most of the recognizable "well knowns" use their name for a screen name😉

Im pretty sure "well known Rokslider" would mean well known on the forum and not recognizable on the street.

Fatcamp

WKR
Myself and BPKHunter were there, we are jlhois’s 2 hunting buddies. Jlhois was the only tag holder. We were there to help Jlhois.

@bowieknife50 mentioned above that jlhois and myself were the same person. We’re not.

You can ask guys that I hunt with from Hunt Talk (Duck Slayer, Brymoore, etc). There were 2 well known roksliders that we ran into on jlhois’s hunt that can confirm we are indeed, not the same person.

If you harvesters don’t believe me:

View attachment 373847

Well shit, that clears it up.

So @jlhois, at what point in this thread did you wish you would have just either posted the story in the first post or just kept it to yourself?

sneaky

"DADDY"
Myself and BPKHunter were there, we are jlhois’s 2 hunting buddies. Jlhois was the only tag holder. We were there to help Jlhois.

@bowieknife50 mentioned above that jlhois and myself were the same person. We’re not.

You can ask guys that I hunt with from Hunt Talk (Duck Slayer, Brymoore, etc). There were 2 well known roksliders that we ran into on jlhois’s hunt that can confirm we are indeed, not the same person.

If you harvesters don’t believe me:

View attachment 373847
She's got an Only Fans howbowdah? You guys need one for this drama

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Azone

WKR
Jlhois, do you eat your hotdogs like a sandwich, with ketchup?
The pictures in the first post might as well be the Patterson film of Bigfoot by now.
Sometimes the sting of muffing the opportunity really blows, but a lot of us have that one special F up that really hurts. It will get better with time.

Azone

WKR
We polled the audience, and that is a lie.

You can't unsee this stuff. I literally have my 12 year old over my shoulder asking for updates.
This has proved to be very good, might not be four (4) reasons not to wear crocks good, but it’s not disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.