ElkNut Mobile APP, Discounted For 4 Days!

ElkNut1

WKR
For those of you Elk Hunters who do not have this App it is now available at a 20% discount tomorrow morning through Sunday at midnight, this is our first ever discount. The App guys are doing this in conjunction with the Hunting Expo in UT this week! They will be there & are excited to present this to all there, they can be found at the Phelps Game Calls Booth. I asked if I could offer it here & they agreed! So if there are some that are interested in it here's your chance, this is a one time purchase & it's yours, no yearly membership. Let me know if you have any questions, thanks!

ElkNut/Paul

This is a great deal. Everything Paul does is top notch and there’s no better authority out there on elk talk.

It’s been a while Elk Nut Paul. Hope you’re well! We’d like to see you around here if you aren’t having too much fun up there in MC.

How much value would this be for a seasoned elk hunter? Is it mostly geared toward new hunters? I know a lot of guys really like ElkNut's content. I looked at the google play description:

- Video content teaching you how to choose a mouth reed from the many options on the market place to make the most realistic elk sounds.
- Video content offering guidance on mouth reed placement with specific instruction for both bull and cow elk sounds.
- Featuring twenty one of the most common and most important bull and cow elk sounds, including:
- Location Bugle
- Challenge Bugle
- Nervous Grunt
- Chuckles
- Advertising Bugle
- Grunts
- Round Up Bugle
- Lip Bawl Bugle
- Social Cow/Calf Talk
- Contact Buzz
- Bulls Panting
- Growls
- Separated/Lost Cow
- Whines Going to Bull
- Nervous Grunt/Round Up Bugle
- Cow Bugles
- Alarm Barks
- Retreating Cow Mews
- Pleading Cow/Calf Mews
- Glunking
- Regathering Mews

- Four included Sequences:
- Blind/Cold Calling Sequence
- Advertising Sequence
- Breeding Sequence
- Creative Cow Calling

- Five included Tactics:
- Four Estrus Cycles
- Utilizing a Full Moon
- Wallows, Waterholes and Mineral Licks
- Tips for New Hunters
- ElkNut Nuggets

Thanks

I have had it for a few years and love it. I don't even have a smart phone. It's on my Ipad.

How much value would this be for a seasoned elk hunter? Is it mostly geared toward new hunters? I know a lot of guys really like ElkNut's content. I looked at the google play description:

- Video content teaching you how to choose a mouth reed from the many options on the market place to make the most realistic elk sounds.
- Video content offering guidance on mouth reed placement with specific instruction for both bull and cow elk sounds.
- Featuring twenty one of the most common and most important bull and cow elk sounds, including:
- Location Bugle
- Challenge Bugle
- Nervous Grunt
- Chuckles
- Advertising Bugle
- Grunts
- Round Up Bugle
- Lip Bawl Bugle
- Social Cow/Calf Talk
- Contact Buzz
- Bulls Panting
- Growls
- Separated/Lost Cow
- Whines Going to Bull
- Nervous Grunt/Round Up Bugle
- Cow Bugles
- Alarm Barks
- Retreating Cow Mews
- Pleading Cow/Calf Mews
- Glunking
- Regathering Mews

- Four included Sequences:
- Blind/Cold Calling Sequence
- Advertising Sequence
- Breeding Sequence
- Creative Cow Calling

- Five included Tactics:
- Four Estrus Cycles
- Utilizing a Full Moon
- Wallows, Waterholes and Mineral Licks
- Tips for New Hunters
- ElkNut Nuggets

Thanks

Is comprehensive content from a guy who’s in the top handful of elk callers in the world helpful for a seasoned hunter? That is the question. If you aren’t familiar with Paul’s background, I’d say he is a better overall caller and more consistent elk killer then Corey Jacobsen. Definitely right there if not. Cream of the crop.

Is comprehensive content from a guy who’s in the top handful of elk callers in the world helpful for a seasoned hunter? That is the question.

I'm not sure, that's why I was asking. If a guy already kills elk and already knows how to call, would there be additional value in this I guess is my question. Tactics are what I would mostly be interested in, but wasn't sure if it was the same information you could find online or on youtube.

I'm not sure, that's why I was asking. If a guy already kills elk and already knows how to call, would there be additional value in this I guess is my question. Tactics are what I would mostly be interested in, but wasn't sure if it was the same information you could find online or on youtube.

Handy and more organized. Cheap at twice the price. You probably spend more on lunch.

Look into ElkNut. He’s done a lot of podcasts and has speaking engagements regularly. In the app, he describes/shows with videos all kinds of different situations and how to respond, how to make the right sounds, etc etc. It’s not a bunch of basic material if that’s what you’re asking. If you do a search of this app on here, you’ll see rave reviews from experienced hunters.

The only way it wouldn’t be helpful is if you know everything there is to know about elk calling.

Handy and more organized. Cheap at twice the price. You probably spend more on lunch.

Look into ElkNut. He’s done a lot of podcasts and has speaking engagements regularly. In the app, he describes/shows with videos all kinds of different situations and how to respond, how to make the right sounds, etc etc. It’s not a bunch of basic material if that’s what you’re asking. If you do a search of this app on here, you’ll see rave reviews from experienced hunters.

The only way it wouldn’t be helpful is if you know everything there is to know about elk calling.

Thanks, that helps

If you hunt elk and don't have this app get it! Everyone can learn something from Paul or brush up on things.

Amazing app, at an amazing price, and it supports an active rokslider!

Been meaning to purchase this app for a long time, just been putting it off. It's downloaded now. For $7.99 it's a no brainer.

Downloaded the app. Thank you, Paul, for all your very informative materials!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No complaining. It’s cheap at full price. 😀 Always annoying though.
I still don't regret it. You're right, it's a good app and worth it. My only complaint is I wish there was a button to download all of the videos at once instead of clicking on each individually.

Back