ElkNut App, Original App Is Back!

ElkNut1

WKR
OK guys, the App guys were successful in bringing the original App back. To access it you will need to Create an Account on your Iphone or Android. This means a Username & Password of your choice & who you are. This will put the Original App on your phone at no cost, it is free.

The Subscription Pro Version is also there at a yearly cost. At present the price is 7.49 by using the Promo Code that is there. This version has all the new videos, (28) - elknut podcasts, (years worth) - new look & much more. If you have any issues or questions then just give us a Shout here or Text or Call me at 208-315-0562 -- Thank you!

ElkNut/Paul

Team4LongGun

SUPER MODERATOR
Staff member
Paul-

I've had the app for a long time. Do I still need to create a new account, or will my previous account still work?
When I went to open the old app, it auto-changed to the new one and locked me out.

Thanks

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Yes, any who want the original version on their phones will need to go into their Apple or Android Stores & create a new account. Meaning you will create a Username & Password of your choice & fill in who you are, that's it! There is no cost, it's free! If the Subscription Version with all the new videos & content is desired then you will go that route by following the instructions once at your store. Thanks!

ElkNut/Paul