ElkNut App - Bad Timing!

there really were only a few negatives, however, a person can misread or interpret posts however they want and that's what happens when you take emotion out of the equation.
ironically, there's more name calling and negatives going to the guys who simply pointed out a problem. I wonder what their reaction is when they buy something that's broken? and if they even had the app a month ago.
not one person said the app was bad, and I believe only one had an issue with price but because of this thread Paul has gained at least 2 new subscribers so that offset the negative.

Gold54bs

Lil-Rokslider
What about the people that have already bought it in the past I feel like we shouldn’t have to pay for this we purchased it with the thought that we would own the app and have the right to access the content at any time. Now I can’t use any of it without paying for a subscription ? Doesn’t seem right to me..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tbarile

FNG
What about the people that have already bought it in the past I feel like we shouldn’t have to pay for this we purchased it with the thought that we would own the app and have the right to access the content at any time. Now I can’t use any of it without paying for a subscription ? Doesn’t seem right to me..

You are correct. Seems like the right thing to do would be to have left the old app out there for the people that originally purchased under that assumption and then sell the new upgraded app on the monthly basis.

Great product but to pull the rig out from guys that bought it under certain terms is wrong. Doesn’t matter how much it cost or how valuable it is. A deal is a deal….we’ll I guess not in 2022.

Shane

Lil-Rokslider
Paul, enjoy the rest of the season and kill a big one with your son. Your material is worth FAR more than the annual subscription price plus the original app price, and I'll gladly remain an ElkNut user.

Rob5589

WKR

You have a point. My guess is that had the old app remained, ultimately it would have been neglected and faded away. People would complain about that, too.

BBob

WKR
You have a point. My guess is that had the old app remained, ultimately it would have been neglected and faded away. People would complain about that, too.
They actually intended for it to remain with the new separate but in the changeover the old got deleted/replaced in the app store by the new app. Paul or Tayler posted something to that affect.

wewarev

FNG
I gladly paid for the app twice. I feel the content was well worth the price. Of course, I'm an Elknut fan boy so what else would you expect.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

BBob

WKR
Well they fixed it 😀

We have released another update to the ElkNut app that restores original one-time purchase content to app users--available now on both App Store and Play Store!

Last edited: