Does anyone NOT wear merino underwear?

If you can find or afford Medima angora wool underwear from Germany they are really nice. I have a set of long john underwear from them that I've been wearing every winter for over 20 years (got them cheap at Sierra Trading Post). They are torn a bit, but the material is otherwise in excellent shape. They are much more comfortable, perform better and are lighter than my Woolpower.

A nylon synthetic is all I wear. Duluth or exofficio, have both and feel the same after a couple washes. No funk and dries super fast. When I used to travel a lot before kids I would take 2 pair of boxers. When I felt they needed washing, I would wash in the shower and hang up and put on the other pair. The wet one would be dry in a couple hours. Less if put by a fan.
With Duluth are you referring to the performance boxers or the armachillo? Lookiing for a synthetic boxer that dries quick and stays odor free. I hate boxer briefs

Might have to try some of these options listed above. I used to wear fancy Sitka ones. Recently just been wearing polyester/spandex normal boxer briefs, never had too much issue, they are light and I just change them then wash in the creeks

Only merino for me. I've found somewhere between 80-90% merino works best regarding stink and durability balance.

Ive been rocking duckworths for about 6 months now and like them. Lil piling on the band, but ither than that theyre legit. Made in USA too.

I have Saxx, UA, Exofficio. I actually find the cheap 3 pack synthetic Puma brand "Tech" underwear you can find at discount retailers to be the most comfy. 85% poly/15% spandex mix. No seams that bother me.

I just wear the cheap Nike/Adidas/puma/Reebok compression boxers every day. Hundreds of miles hiking/hunting, camping, wrestling, BJJ, you name it with zero chafing or holes. You can get a 5 pack for like $20 and they’ve never failed me. I’m not opposed to merino underwear but a situation hasn’t come up yet where I’m wishing I had something different

Never cotton, usually synthetic. Multiple brands. Also have some merino stuff, but only use when temps drop.

i've stopped wearing underwear while hunting.. I will wear UA compression leggings or Merino base layer leggings.. The leggings are simply for tick control; and if I'm wearing it for tick control why do I need underwear? Underwear just makes it harder to take a piss and too much compression

I like the Stance boxer briefs. Breathe well and don’t stink up too bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back