Does anyone NOT wear merino underwear?

czscout

FNG
If you can find or afford Medima angora wool underwear from Germany they are really nice. I have a set of long john underwear from them that I've been wearing every winter for over 20 years (got them cheap at Sierra Trading Post). They are torn a bit, but the material is otherwise in excellent shape. They are much more comfortable, perform better and are lighter than my Woolpower.

A nylon synthetic is all I wear. Duluth or exofficio, have both and feel the same after a couple washes. No funk and dries super fast. When I used to travel a lot before kids I would take 2 pair of boxers. When I felt they needed washing, I would wash in the shower and hang up and put on the other pair. The wet one would be dry in a couple hours. Less if put by a fan.
With Duluth are you referring to the performance boxers or the armachillo? Lookiing for a synthetic boxer that dries quick and stays odor free. I hate boxer briefs

Might have to try some of these options listed above. I used to wear fancy Sitka ones. Recently just been wearing polyester/spandex normal boxer briefs, never had too much issue, they are light and I just change them then wash in the creeks

Only merino for me. I've found somewhere between 80-90% merino works best regarding stink and durability balance.

I liked it for years... but the amount of lint that I kept having was a bit ridiculous... so I've started moving away

jd1006

WKR
The kuiu peloton ones that they no longer make were my favorite. That material dries fast

UncleBone

WKR
Ive been rocking duckworths for about 6 months now and like them. Lil piling on the band, but ither than that theyre legit. Made in USA too.

I have Saxx, UA, Exofficio. I actually find the cheap 3 pack synthetic Puma brand "Tech" underwear you can find at discount retailers to be the most comfy. 85% poly/15% spandex mix. No seams that bother me.

GoDawgs48

FNG
I just wear the cheap Nike/Adidas/puma/Reebok compression boxers every day. Hundreds of miles hiking/hunting, camping, wrestling, BJJ, you name it with zero chafing or holes. You can get a 5 pack for like $20 and they’ve never failed me. I’m not opposed to merino underwear but a situation hasn’t come up yet where I’m wishing I had something different

Buckhead

FNG
Never cotton, usually synthetic. Multiple brands. Also have some merino stuff, but only use when temps drop.

i've stopped wearing underwear while hunting.. I will wear UA compression leggings or Merino base layer leggings.. The leggings are simply for tick control; and if I'm wearing it for tick control why do I need underwear? Underwear just makes it harder to take a piss and too much compression

A.hol1

Lil-Rokslider
I like the Stance boxer briefs. Breathe well and don’t stink up too bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk