DIY Dall Sheep 2014

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
As always, great photos---keep em coming. How much you gonna sell the boots for???????:)

Randy

OP
Stid2677

Stid2677

WKR
As always, great photos---keep em coming. How much you gonna sell the boots for???????:)

Randy

Feet and boots are fine. That was after the last day right before I removed the Leukotape, no blisters, did get a beat up toe on my weak leg that I drag some, all those rocks kicked added up.

I just got tired and crossed water I knew was over my gators because I knew we were done and camp was close. Believe me I know how to manage my feet, over 20 years of military and ruck marches trained me well.

handwerk

WKR
Geez Steve, great job all the way around...congrats on another beautiful animal and thanks for putting up the incredible pictures!

Larry Bartlett

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
you ol' bastard....great job brother. You're a freakin animal, Stid. What drainage were you in...? LOL

Becca

Super Moderator
Staff member
Congratulation on yet another fine ram Mr. Steve. You were in my thoughts all day on the 9th and 10th, so glad you connected and more than anything glad you returned home safely! Enjoy those sheep steaks (I know you will!), you earned them friend!

OP
Stid2677

Stid2677

WKR
you ol' bastard....great job brother. You're a freakin animal, Stid. What drainage were you in...? LOL

The one with steep walls, water and ice,,, I'm sure you know the one, "left-hand valley" just sucks to have to keep crossing Seeitall Creek. :)

OP
Stid2677

Stid2677

WKR
Congratulation on yet another fine ram Mr. Steve. You were in my thoughts all day on the 9th and 10th, so glad you connected and more than anything glad you returned home safely! Enjoy those sheep steaks (I know you will!), you earned them friend!

Missed you two,, had to poke the fire and drink alone this trip. Could not help but think where you both were as I lay shivering on the Mountain at Midnight yet again.

I sure had a room with a view....

P8120024_zps8f2e04eb.jpg

Becca

Super Moderator
Staff member
Figured you would be all puffy-ied up doing the "midnight marathon shiverfest" as the 9th rolled into the 10th...looks like you at least had nice weather this year :)

We miss you too. Look very much forward to our upcoming trip to chase the "other" white critters Steve!

Those pics are stunningly beautiful...you have a gift. And that is an awesome ram!

I assume you'll do some kind of write-up in the near future (at least I hope you do), but was anxious to hear your thoughts on the EMR II/bikini combo that you used. Did it impress you, or leave you wanting?