Disappointed in the NRA convention 2023

IdahoBeav

WKR
A few weeks ago no one thought bud light would be woke. ;)

And I said 'maybe these companies have gone woke' so if your going to quote me get it correct.
Didn't BL do rainbow cans a few years ago?

The NRA isn't pro gun enough for me, and they support a bunch of Fudd Republicans. However, it is entertaining to watch the BHA/Bern neckbeards screech over the NRA.

*zap*

WKR
The country is not pro gun enough for me but I am probably going to stay here because it may be my best option.

Rich M

WKR
No, it wasn't.
I haven't seen anything that convinced me it wasn't. There was very little information out there at all. Someone sent me an email link full of ratty looking "memos". Haven't heard from Ollie or Chris. Something happened and then radio silence.

The only other gun org I've seen in the news in the last couple years was/is GOA, which did something recently.

NRA is wounded - they been quiet when they would normally be raising cane.

mi650

WKR
I haven't seen anything that convinced me it wasn't. There was very little information out there at all. Someone sent me an email link full of ratty looking "memos". Haven't heard from Ollie or Chris. Something happened and then radio silence.

The only other gun org I've seen in the news in the last couple years was/is GOA, which did something recently.

NRA is wounded - they been quiet when they would normally be raising cane.
I was at the convention when all of that was coming to light, shook Col. West's hand and thanked him.