Diesel Shortage - Anyone Worried?

No.

Hopefully the democrats in the northeast can convert their fuel oil furnaces and diesel trucks to electric before winter hits....

If it was up to me, I would shut off the natural gas valves to states north and east of PA as well. Let them understand the consequences of going electric.

Let people "get back to nature" for 1 winter....

Last edited:
It worries me a little, more annoying than anything. I was wondering why gas was $3 and diesel was $5.50. Huge spread there.

Mosby

WKR
If I can't get diesel for my truck, I will hunt out of my wife's Subaru and then vote for every Republican on the ballot. I might move a couple times and vote in a few different states for Republicans there too. I am also going to fill out a couple undated absentee ballots for my wife to hold and mail in...in the event that I drop over dead because I'm hunting out of a Subaru....just to ensure I get one last vote in for Republicans.

I'm not worried about not getting fuel but the price difference is ridiculous. Lets pay more for something that requires less refinement....Red Wave coming. Side note- Did anyone hear about off road diesel now being taxed? My neighbor runs construction equipment and mentioned that.

*zap*

WKR
Biden's Gas Backwards approach to making America a 3rd worlds country.
many cities are already there and that will not change-just get worse/spread. That is due to liberal policies in general. More liberals will be elected in a few weeks....many so called conservative people live in those places and support those politicians with their tax $.

Its all lies, if there were no diesel there would be no gas. And you guys must be confused, we dont use electric vehicles here in the NE . It all started from cali and the west. But the prices are stupid. Just another way for this twisted government to make money and cover up the reality.

11boo

WKR
Even the guy running against Bobert says “We need energy independence”.

Till he gets elected, then it’s will be a necessary pain to break our love of fossil fuel.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Even the guy running against Bobert says “We need energy independence”.

Till he gets elected, then it’s will be a necessary pain to break our love of fossil fuel.
Of course that guy lies and says he's a "conservative" businessman as well. If he was.......he would have run against her as a conservative in the primaries. No conservative would EVER run as a Democrat, nor even be associated as such.

As for diesel, I have a full tank in the truck and some more in containers, and also have gas vehicles. But ya, this Marxism push by the left will eventually turn us into a third world country like Venezuela.

Last edited:

Norm555

WKR
Good thing the current administration vilifies the fossil fuel industry. And they wonder why oil prices are up.

Not super worried. I've been commuting with my wife so the truck has been sitting more often. I'll probably fill up Monday or Tuesday though. I save $10 for every day I don't drive my truck to work

I'm not worried about it. Annoyed. My duramax maybe puts on a couple hundred miles from November-March so I'll survive. More concerned about the fact that everything that comes to this state is on big machines powered by diesel. I feel like I'm already priced out of half the products I used to buy the way it is, and I'd imagine it will get worse.

They had our US House debate last night and it was pretty comical watching 3 of the candidates absolutely destroy the 4th candidate that is in line with the current administration when it comes to O&G. It was to the point you almost felt bad as she just had to sit there with her head down. Almost. Being our state runs on O&G revenue and the price of shipping and heating fuel is a massive concern, it was brutal watching the candidates expose her and her party's policies.