CVA Temporarily Ceasing Paramount Production Due To BH209 Scarcity

ENCORE

WKR
Oh right it's my fault you post bs to troll. Any time someone posts ambulance chasing crud, it's nothing more than instigating for a response. I feel I've been pretty good and laid back these days,. can't say much the same for you. Plus you are the one spreading gossip about quality control, so back up what you say, don't try to blame me for calling you out.
I'll say this for the last time............. You've been banned for this kind of attitude from a couple sites and they still won't let you return. Doesn't matter.......

However......... you do have FB. Go over to the different Paramount FB pages and read about the QC issues. Anyone with FB can do that. They started right out with QC problems with the bolt face. That was the first issue almost everyone complained about. CVA replaced how many thousands of springs??????
I went from one thing to another, which CVA did correct for most. Most.
Their Bergara barrels, which in CF are decent barrels, were so inconsistent, they had to replace barrels and in some cases entire rifles. 45cal barrels that could measure anywhere from .450" to .455", even in the same barrel!!!! Choked barrels, where they could hardly start one of the powerbucket bullets, to when they finally got it started, it dropped the rest of the way through the barrel and out the breech.

Its all there, right there on FB. Its not me trolling anywhere. Even after a couple decades and being banned from sites, you still persist in believing you're the only person with any knowledge.

You jumped in on this post and on me, with your BS theory.

Total bs from you as always

I'm just stating you have no clue what's going on in the real world, or you just won't admit it when it comes to anything CVA. This is absolutely nothing new, you defending CVA. Even with information positively available, you still deny anything bad/wrong, or indifferent that CVA may or may not have done.

Go ahead...... Blame it on BH209 or primers. CVA is the very FIRST manufacturer to lay all blame for their stopping production of a rifle, on propellant or primers. What other manufacturer has ever done that???

Even Diablo has seen the negative posts/comments about CVA's QC.

Now........... you don't have to believe squat and you won't when it comes to CVA. Others may be interested in what's really going on. They might really want to know.

So... instead of you getting another post shut down (that won't be a first) why not just refrain from responding?

FrontierGander

Lil-Rokslider
I'll say this for the last time............. You've been banned for this kind of attitude from a couple sites and they still won't let you return. Doesn't matter....... Whats your point? You and many others on forums have trolled me for years because I shot CVA. I've been on forums since my early 20's, Im now 40. Still kickin buddy.

However......... you do have FB. Go over to the different Paramount FB pages and read about the QC issues. Anyone with FB can do that.
They started right out with QC problems with the bolt face. That was the first issue almost everyone complained about. CVA replaced how many thousands of springs??????
I went from one thing to another, which CVA did correct for most. Most. KNIGHT is full of problems, including customer service. Can't think of one production gun that doesnt have the tiniest issue.
Their Bergara barrels, which in CF are decent barrels, were so inconsistent, they had to replace barrels and in some cases entire rifles. 45cal barrels that could measure anywhere from .450" to .455", even in the same barrel!!!! Choked barrels, where they could hardly start one of the powerbucket bullets, to when they finally got it started, it dropped the rest of the way through the barrel and out the breech. Sounds like early model Investarm/Lyman barrels.

Its all there, right there on FB. Its not me trolling anywhere. Even after a couple decades and being banned from sites, you still persist in believing you're the only person with any knowledge. If we go by everything thats read on FB, we'd be in a lot of trouble.

You jumped in on this post and on me, with your BS theory.

I'm just stating you have no clue what's going on in the real world, or you just won't admit it when it comes to anything CVA. This is absolutely nothing new, you defending CVA. Even with information positively available, you still deny anything bad/wrong, or indifferent that CVA may or may not have done. Once again, you claim to have heard it from CVA Staff.... Perhaps one or 2 of their shooters?

Go ahead...... Blame it on BH209 or primers. CVA is the very FIRST manufacturer to lay all blame for their stopping production of a rifle, on propellant or primers. What other manufacturer has ever done that??? Well, when you build a rifle built around BH209 that seems like a pretty good reason to stop. They were selling them like hot cakes until the cost of BH209 nearly doubled.

Even Diablo has seen the negative posts/comments about CVA's QC. We all have, including other manufactures, including knight.

Now........... you don't have to believe squat and you won't when it comes to CVA. Others may be interested in what's really going on. They might really want to know. Proof is in the pudding, name your sources and lets hear what they have to say since they are working for CVA. If they ever come across a thread where you are clearly stating CVA staff told you this... Do you think they will ever trust you again with such "Sensitive" info?

So... instead of you getting another post shut down (that won't be a first) why not just refrain from responding? Why would i refrain from posting when i smell something fishy? Who do you think you are?