CVA Temporarily Ceasing Paramount Production Due To BH209 Scarcity

CorbLand

WKR
You guy ever shoot White Hots pellets in the Accura? If so, how did they work?
I tried them in a couple different guns. CVA, Knight and Traditions but not an Accura. They worked good in one of the Traditions and its what the guy uses to this day. My Optima shot them ok but BH has been the best for it.

Just ordered a new Optima (hopefully dont get one of the bad ones CVA has produced recently) to get an open sight, none BH gun set up. I cant fathom paying the current price of BH.

atmat

WKR
You guy ever shoot White Hots pellets in the Accura? If so, how did they work?
I have, and they worked fine for me. But that said, I use open sights and really try to keep my shots to 100-125 yards max (because I’m not great without a scope).

Some of the more precision shooters may have better info for you.

Antares

WKR
I tried them in a couple different guns. CVA, Knight and Traditions but not an Accura. They worked good in one of the Traditions and its what the guy uses to this day. My Optima shot them ok but BH has been the best for it.

Just ordered a new Optima (hopefully dont get one of the bad ones CVA has produced recently) to get an open sight, none BH gun set up. I cant fathom paying the current price of BH.

I have, and they worked fine for me. But that said, I use open sights and really try to keep my shots to 100-125 yards max (because I’m not great without a scope).

Some of the more precision shooters may have better info for you.

Thanks for the input.

I was all set on getting a Paramount, but then I realized 1) I'm not going to be able to find/afford the preferred components for it (large rifle primers and BH209) and 2) why carry around a 10 pound long range gun when I can't even put a scope on it (AK is open sights only).

So I downgraded myself to an Accura MR-X. Much lighter and cheaper. Pellets and 209 primers are easier for me to find/afford. I'm going to try 290 gr Bore Drivers on top of 2 pellet of White Hots and hope that it shoots good enough to get me out to 100-125 yards. That's the plan for now.