Colorado Draw results 2023

Mrjaycam

FNG
Looks like the former OTC turned draw units are no longer a safe assumption for a second choice tag. Neither a buddy or I drew it and there have been leftovers going into the secondary draw since the change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s exactly what I was banking on and also didn’t draw. Despite the odds showing I had a great chance of doing so.

Good to finally be a registered rok slide member. Thrilled i finally drew a tag ive waited long for. time to add some new gear!!

ganngus

WKR
Draw recap and drawn out reports are out for those who want to get involved in some death by data this weekend.

The problem with going to look at the "Draw Recap" is finding out if one less person applied, you would have drawn your tag. May that one person feast upon tag soup this year...

Drewby

Lil-Rokslider
The problem with going to look at the "Draw Recap" is finding out if one less person applied, you would have drawn your tag. May that one person feast upon tag soup this year...
I always like to wonder about the folks who burn a WHOLE bunch of points on a unit that everyone is drawing at zero to 1 points....

Drewby

Lil-Rokslider
Nor yet. They took forever to mail my license when I bought that. But this is my first year drawing so I'm not sure when they usually go out.

cnelk

WKR
I haven’t received mine yet either, and was starting to get worried. Glad to know I’m not the only one. Guess there’s still hope.
Don’t worry.
Season is only over 9 weeks away. You can sleep with your tags under your pillow until then

Don’t worry.
Season is only over 9 weeks away. You can sleep with your tags under your pillow until then
Ha mine will be framed on the wall then. Only invested half my life in that little piece of paper!!! Haha. Yes I’m looking forward to season.

Drewby

Lil-Rokslider
Looks like tag is in todays mail! Come on October
Same here, just got my email woth thr picture of it.

Question for everyone. Can I add on an OTC bear tag now that I've drawn? If so, how? Website wonr let me buy anything....Or did that have to happen when I applied?

Same here, just got my email woth thr picture of it.

Question for everyone. Can I add on an OTC bear tag now that I've drawn? If so, how? Website wonr let me buy anything....Or did that have to happen when I applied?

Aug 1 @ 9am.