Colorado Draw results 2023

Speck1

Lil-Rokslider
My elk tag was in the mail today as well. Ready to roll now.

TheFool

Lil-Rokslider
My elk tag arrived today, 2 months on the dot until I leave for the mountains

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another Elk Tag in the mail here as well! I can breathe a sigh of relief! Going to go put 10 miles on the bike tonight to celebrate! Finally cooling down a little.

KsRancher

WKR
My 16yr old son drew his first elk tag today. Got himself a 1st season bull tag in the secondary draw. And my dad got him a 4th season bull tag

Maybe just snail mail. my elk tag still hasn’t graced my mailbox. I got confirmation and my credit card was hit so I guess I’ll give it a few more days before I call.

No card hit and logged on and read the word unsuccessful very carefully. 26 NR elk points for unit 76 early rifle were NOT enough. Golf is starting to look like a possible hobby.
Points are climbing there every year. My mom is a resident and didn’t draw with 20. I got lucky and drew the early rifle with 6… kinda felt like a jerk but I’ll take it

Woitey

FNG
I have not pulled a first-choice tag for any species since the free points, and no upfront money. Also, I played the youth draw every time but this year, and got nothing. I also live in Colorado and I'm not putting in for premier units.