Budweiser both at Strugis

Cubby

WKR
My coworker went there the beginning of this week and then I seen video today of their booth setup there and there is no one there. I feel bad for the bartenders wanting to make a killing in tips and it isn't happening there lol.

Meh.

Me and Budweiser have known each other for a long time. I have done some really stupid shit along the way, so I guess I will find it in my heart to forgive them for a misreading their audience and going a little too woke.

Hunter Biden - not a fan but he is just living his best life. Let he among us who, given the chance, wouldn’t snort coke, bang a few whores and steal a few millions bucks cast the first stone.

the one that actually bothers me is Lizo. What a hypocrite. body positive nice girl my ass. They say money and fame don’t change you, they just reveal who you really are when you don’t have to be nice to people anymore. if that stuff is true, good riddance. Also, I will note that I enjoy the mild irony when liberal internet warrior cancel culture goes cannibal and takes down one of their own.

Beendare

WKR
Its pandering to special interests plain and simple….

Surprising as its business 101 not to hitch your wagon to political hot potatoes but it seems the hotshot MBA’s of today think they know better. Funny.

I could care less what someone is….but I resent having it shoved down my throat with their Virtue signalling….especially politicians when in reality they are a bunch of hypocrites.

Gone4Days

WKR
I don’t know what to believe. A friend of mine went there and the first thing he told me was “I was shocked how many people I saw drinking Bud Light” 🤷🏼‍♂️