Biden Administration imposes lead bans in 8 F&W areas

cmahoney

WKR
Good, science has proven lead is highly toxic. Copper bullets are better anyway. This article is just more conservative propaganda.

Ban it all!!! Follow the science and wear your mask!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good, science has proven lead is highly toxic. Copper bullets are better anyway. This article is just more conservative propaganda.
define what type and form of lead is highly toxic, then define what form is used in bullets, then define how much your body will absorb through digestion. Then define how long it would take for that absorption to occur,

Come back and present your findings to the Forum with 100k plus users that have been consuming lead shoot meat(venison, fowl, smallgame, etc) for decades.

sacklunch

WKR
define what type and form of lead is highly toxic, then define what form is used in bullets, then define how much your body will absorb through digestion. Then define how long it would take for that absorption to occur,

Come back and present your findings to the Forum with 100k plus users that have been consuming lead shoot meat(venison, fowl, smallgame, etc) for decades.

Ah the old “I’ve been doing it for decades and it ain’t killed me yet” argument. Classic.