Barneys pa 18 pants

kipper09

WKR
Curious if anybody has used these and can give some input. How they do compare to say kuiu attack pant or Sitka timberline? Fit true to size? Not much info about these out there really.. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sr80

WKR
ive been curious about these pants as well, i would love to hear some feedback. I feel like i remember seeing these on someones gear list...

Ben, how do they compare to some other pants ass far as weight/warmth? Say the kuiu attack, Sitka timberline, ascent?
Lighter than the Attack’s and Timberline. Not as stretchy as the Kutana, but close. Nice lightweight pants that are fairly durable. Highly recommend.

slowelk

WKR
Barneys is changing manufacturers and doesn't have a lot of sizes of these pants from their previous manufacturer in stock. They do not have an ETA on when the new manufacturer will be spun up and back in stock.

TURNER208

FNG
Lighter than the Attack’s and Timberline. Not as stretchy as the Kutana, but close. Nice lightweight pants that are fairly durable. Highly recommend.
Ben,

How are the side zips on these? Haven’t been able to really tell how far up/down they go? Trying to decide between these and the Fjallraven Keb Agiles