Are you voting?

Are you voting?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dylanvb

WKR
Just wanted to create a discussion on this. I don't want this to get into the weeds of politics, parties or policies just a generic yes or no undecided type poll. I am more interested in why someone wouldn't vote so if you are a no please give an explanation. Mods please delete if it gets out of hand. Hoping it stays civil.

Voting for sure being in CO, mostly to cast a no on prop 127. Not super happy with either presidential candidate, and don't think my vote matters much there with how blue CO is now.

I'm of the opinion that if you don't participate, you don't get to complain, so I try to do my part.

cjdewese

WKR
Voting for sure being in CO, mostly to cast a no on prop 127. Not super happy with either presidential candidate, and don't think my vote matters much there with how blue CO is now.

I'm of the opinion that if you don't participate, you don't get to complain, so I try to do my part.
Being in CA have a similar feeling.

98XJRC

Lil-Rokslider
Trump decided he didn't need to be on my ballot, so I won't be voting for him.
Trump will be on the ballot, just declined to be in the voter's pamphlet. From what little research I did he's not the only candidate not in the pamphlet.

Back to the OP, yes I will be voting. I know it's not much but I continue to hold out hope for my state of PA and trying to prevent it from going a certain direction all the time.

Loo.wii

WKR
IMO you cannot be a hunter and not for conservative. Everything you enjoy is trying to be taken away from the liberals.

Sent from my SM-S916U1 using Tapatalk
lol ..... redacted. I think people should be able to do with their bodies what they want.. including getting abortions. i think people should be able to hunt. I think people have the right to their own defense. I dont believe that "Christianity" should be the reason behind policy. And as a proud American who is also an immigrant I don't think lies perpetuated about immigrants should be perpetuated by a candidate.

And to the op, yes I did vote. Red. All the way down ballot.

0905e8b46a3fe24e24a96db871c06add.jpg

And proud to do so….
2f8245546bdaa32a7aa70a0fdd8b48d7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol ..... redacted. I think people should be able to do with their bodies what they want.. including getting abortions. i think people should be able to hunt. I think people have the right to their own defense. I dont believe that "Christianity" should be the reason behind policy. And as a proud American who is also an immigrant I don't think lies perpetuated about immigrants should be perpetuated by a candidate.
Unreal…..people should be able to kill another because they have the choice too?

Being a man of God and Christian should be everyone’s first priority in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.