Are you ready if SHTF?.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okhotnik

WKR
BS. I’m calling total BS. I’m supposed to sit here and believe that?! I work with 7 Hutterite colonies and I’ve NEVER seen a cute gal at any of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
check out the one up by Chester. Kind of shocked number of cute gals in that one/ I always stop there and buy whole chickens eggs and hams. They're wine is way too sweet for me.I always bring a few cases of beer for them

rtaylor

Lil-Rokslider
I have a short, medium and long term plan for living completely off the grid. No electricity or running water. Studying history leads me to believe that our nation will not last as a super power any longer than the others have. I am equally worried about those who haven't prepared for the next life. Don't forget brothers that one day all of us will have to stand before the Judge.

BangNasty

FNG
Hopefully social media would stop functioning in this scenario. I think after a few weeks without FaceBook things would calm down again and get back to normal. We could use a few weeks of no social media now.
I think without social media, some people that are addicted to that might go nuts and kill themselves.

Yarak

WKR
I’m definitely ready because I bought Elle Mae’s slingshot and I’ve got a creek full of rock to slang

5 pages later, and it looks like the lines between preparedness and paranoia are pretty blurred for a lot of Roksliders.

Not so dissimilar from the guys who were discussing missing their fall hunts because of the riots they believed would ensue around the presidential election.
You do realize that if the left would have lost. Tons of things would have been burned down. People weren't boarding up their businesses before the election for a Trump loss

I have a short, medium and long term plan for living completely off the grid. No electricity or running water. Studying history leads me to believe that our nation will not last as a super power any longer than the others have. I am equally worried about those who haven't prepared for the next life. Don't forget brothers that one day all of us will have to stand before the Judge.

Good luck with all that!

MattB

WKR
You do realize that if the left would have lost. Tons of things would have been burned down. People weren't boarding up their businesses before the election for a Trump loss
And that would NEVER happen if the right lost. Oh, wait..... talk about a post not aging well.

Status
Not open for further replies.