Are you a country or urban dweller?

Do you pee in your backyard?

• Yes

Votes: 185 82.6%
  • No, it would upset neighbors.

Votes: 22 9.8%
  • Yes, but I'm on one of those lists now.

Votes: 17 7.6%

• Total voters

Tobe_B

Lil-Rokslider
Well this turned in to a pissing contest real quick…

I’m country through and through. Lived within city limits for a brief time while going through middle/high school, and that was enough for me. If where I currently have my farm develops too much more we are selling out and going somewhere quieter. My wife and I don’t want neighbors too close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I live in suburbia so I try to use the indoor plumbing. I have only about a 15 yard backyard then theres a lake and a church on the other side of the lake. I could get away with it at night but theres a full house over there right now for Easter services so I doubt they would appreciate it.

WKR
I peed and shot guns in my parents yard growing up. Now I try to hide everything I do from the 10+ neighbors who live within 50 yards of my house in town. I think having a cheaper house and less land to maintain gives me more freedom to enjoy hobbies.

605huntr

FNG
Live 5ish miles from town. Single wide trailer house 1/2 mile from the neighbors. I’ll pee facing any direction any time of day haha. I shot a coyote out the back door last week after I saw him thru the window. Just a few of the reasons I love living in the country.

I actually pee in my front yard and don't really care if anyone sees me... I was here 1st, everyone moved in
5 minutes from Olympia on a pretty busy road.... boy the old lady gets pissed :)

Live in as country as it comes here in the southeast. Built my house on the family farm. Surrounded by other family farms. God I hope it stays this way.