Are you a country or urban dweller?

Do you pee in your backyard?

• Yes

Votes: 185 82.6%
  • No, it would upset neighbors.

Votes: 22 9.8%
  • Yes, but I'm on one of those lists now.

Votes: 17 7.6%

• Total voters
I'm curious the makeup of members. How many live in a rural setting versus an urban. I don't know a way to clearly define it, cause your address doesn't always make it clear cut.

505Wapiti

WKR
Raised in and spent first half of my life in the country, last 18 years in the burbs. Yard is big enough and private enough I definitely still take a leak outside when I feel the need.

OP
Billy Goat
Considered to be in "Downtown" Columbia, SC, but in a neighborhood. Can be at the state capitol building in 5 minutes. And yes I pee in my yard, but only at night or by my shed when I'm doing man stuff. Like peeing in the yard.

This sounds like you need to hide it.

I pee off my deck into my back yard. Deck is off the second story.

So really, you probably shouldn't pee in your back yard.

nobody

WKR
Grew up well outside city limits within about 5 minutes of good hiking and shed hunting. This last weekend, we were back at my childhood home visiting my parents and we stood on the front porch with the spotters set up glassing a large herd of elk and about 75 head of mule deer.

Currently live in the same county, but just inside city limits, about 10 minutes from the house I grew up in where my parents still live. I still get deer coming into my yard all the time and can glass another face from my front porch with my spotter at a couple miles away. Not the same small town I grew up in, but it's home.

CorbLand

WKR
I live less than a block from Main Street. Eventually we will get a house out of the city limits.

Two schools within 1.5 miles. It would be a bad idea to even think about peeing in my yard.

I'm in the county with a shop.

But 15 minutes from downtown of a small city.

We definitely pee in the back yard.

OP
Billy Goat
I live less than a block from Main Street. Eventually we will get a house out of the city limits.

Two schools within 1.5 miles. It would be a bad idea to even think about peeing in my yard.

And here I assumed you were one of the 2 on the list.

I actually have schools only 1.68 miles away, but far from an urban area. Only 2 different property owners between me and the schools.

CorbLand

WKR
And here I assumed you were one of the 2 on the list.

I actually have schools only 1.68 miles away, but far from an urban area. Only 2 different property owners between me and the schools.
You know, the kind of ironic thing, I have only ever had one ticket in my life. Got busted for no seatbelt. Only even been questioned twice by the police. One when I was a teenager and some kid threatened to stab some other kid. I was “friends” with the kid that made the threat so I was obviously guilty by association and the other when someone called the cops on me for working on my own pickup in the parking stall assigned to me by my apartment.

OP
Billy Goat
You know, the kind of ironic thing, I have only ever had one ticket in my life. Got busted for no seatbelt. Only even been questioned twice by the police. One when I was a teenager and some kid threatened to stab some other kid. I was “friends” with the kid that made the threat so I was obviously guilty by association and the other when someone called the cops on my for working on my own pickup in the parking stall assigned to me by my apartment.

No comment

I pee in the backyard, front yard, and sides. Lol I live in an area that’s about half and half. It’s county but recently been incorporated into “city” limits. The city limits only run down both sides of a 4 lane highway just to include any businesses for tax purposes. My house was built on some family land that used to be hayfields and then pasture. Lots of farmland mixed in with houses and a few “country” type subdivisions. No sidewalks, no street lamps. Some paved roads and lots of dirt roads. I live 1 1/2 miles from my meat plant. Two sisters, a brother, and my dad all live in this 1 1/2 mile area.

Cheesy

FNG
At noon on any given day I'll pee in the front yard, back yard, side yards. 160 acres of overgrown pasture to the south of me. 1200 acres of overgrown timber across the road from me. Do have a single neighbor to the north, but you can't see them due to the trees. Only ever lived in town during college and the first year out of college. Will never live in town, even if I have to live in a 50 year old single wide trailer house. Luckily, I don't have to do that anymore.