Are you a country or urban dweller?

Do you pee in your backyard?

• Yes

Votes: 185 82.6%
  • No, it would upset neighbors.

Votes: 22 9.8%
  • Yes, but I'm on one of those lists now.

Votes: 17 7.6%

• Total voters

S.Clancy

WKR
I grew up about 70 yards from the Yellowstone River on 8 acres. I now live in the city (not really a city, but a city for MT) but my house is 2 blocks from miles of hiking and mtn biking trails. For the most part I enjoy living in town more than out of town due to convenience and the things I do on a day to day basis. However, if I had the chance to move to a place like where I grew up, I would do it in a second.

Rich M

WKR
I gotta be careful - neighbor has cameras all over the place - watching his place, road in both directions, parts of my place, parts of neighbor on other side, he's paranoid about something.

Rural mountains on a small acreage, surrounded by much bigger properties. Grew up in a mix of urban and rural settings. Could shoot mule deer off my porch from 10 yards all day long, but it would annoy the wife.

Poser

WKR
Grew up in the country, lived inside of 2 large cities (not the suburbs, but in the city). I now live “in town” of a town of less than 20,000 people, 4 hours from the nearest interstate. It’s not urban. I’d call it “town” living.

ScottRK

Lil-Rokslider
Was about 19 helping our tenet farmer and another neighbor Dick roof mom and dad’s house. Standing around by the drive dad says Can’t figure why this grass is turning brown by the driveway. Dick says well probably Scott taking a whiz when he gets home at night.:rolleyes::whistle: We were the only house on the 1/2 mile road in the middle of the section.
Rural enough now too at night.

I pee in my yard frequently.

One of my property lines is city limits for a town of about 14k. I'm outside city limits so can still kill stuff with guns in my yard but In the near future we'll be a 10 acre island floating in a sea of neighborhoods. I consider it "just outside of the suburbs" but it'll be outer ring suburbs before my kids are out of high school.

Meshnasty

Lil-Rokslider
We moved to SW Washington for a job recently so we are renting in town and it’s terrible. I’m working on our escape from this state, my goal is to be out of here before October. I can look into all of the neighboring houses if we are outside and I can’t do anything but let the dog chase the squirrels away from the bird feeder.

I grew up on two farms as both of my grandparents were dairy farmers. Living confined to a small yard in town will never satisfy me.

MNGrouser

FNG
My realtor looked at me cross-eyed when I told her one of the requirements when I was house-hunting was that I had to be able to pee off the porch. We found a place at the end of a dead-end road; suits me quite nicely.

Djacker

WKR
I live in the burbs, my back yard is a state highway and I still piss off the deck. I shoot my bow in the yard too.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I've always said "if a man can't pee in his own yard because of neighbors, then his yard is too small". We also walk out our slider in our bedroom naked to get in the hot tub as well.

Lowg08

WKR
I can see 11 houses from my front porch. I can hit all but 3 with a rock and 20 some from
The back porch and could pee in the neighbors pool from my privacy fence.

Sea Wolf

Lil-Rokslider
I pee in the front yard more than the back. 45 minutes to a real grocery store. I live on a couple acres on top of a coastal ridge in a redwood grove and 1.5 miles from the ocean. Some people have called it the mushroom hunting mecca.

Lowg08

WKR
I've always said "if a man can't pee in his own yard because of neighbors, then his yard is too small". We also walk out our slider in our bedroom naked to get in the hot tub as well.
That's funny. We've walked out of the house naked to get into the tub probably 3000 times.
Do you guys have kids. I can’t hardly walk 6 feet from my bathroom to bedroom door without cover

ProStaffSteve

Lil-Rokslider
Paying rent for an apt in the center of a city, while living and renting in a suburb of second a major US city. Making that bread, to go with my tag soup 🥸

I gotta be careful - neighbor has cameras all over the place - watching his place, road in both directions, parts of my place, parts of neighbor on other side, he's paranoid about something.
in that case id pee in the neighbors yard lol.
technically I don't have a back yard as my deck is over a river, but certainly pee in the front and sides. hell, in the morning I let the dogs out and I'm usually naked, good thing I don't have neighbors cause you know it's cold out. ;) although everyone like a good laugh.