Anyone Else Having Issues Shipping Ammunition?

MtnW

WKR
Have shipped lofts of ammunition in the past. This week I brought a properly packaged and marked box of ammunition
to FedEx corporate service center driving 30 minute’s to get there ,to ship the ammo. I was told I had to have a FedEx account to ship ammunition. UPS has closed its customer service center in a city of 2 million people! USPS has had a no ammo shipping policy for quite some time. Loosing our freedoms one at a time. What are you guys doing about shipping ammunition?

I may or may not have simply sent it USPS Ground Advantage in the recent past, I have also received it this way. I know guys who will properly mark a UPS package with the ORM-D markings and hand to a UPS driver when receiving other deliveries.

I bought a bunch of powder and ammo a lil while back. The guy dropped it in a normal box without any special stickers and sent it. Seemed to work well for him

Ammo is easiest to ship through UPS. Ammo triangle and you’re done. You need to take it to UPS, not a UPS store

I hear you, no UPS close by. I think you can prepay and arrange a ups pick up.

check with your LGS if they have a UPS/FedEx account and have them ship it. we ship out stuff for our customers all the time since UPS made shipping guns and ammo stupid.

but also print your own label and hand it off to your local driver. once properly marked and labeled, it's just another properly marked and labeled box heading to a destination. most drivers don't care and aren't going to inspect your box making sure you didn't screw it up. they have other things to worry about

Back