A health revolution brewing?

KsRancher

WKR
You are barking up a tree full of squirrels on your assumptions. Our first child will arrive in January. No jab for me or my wife and we will NOT be adhering to the childhood jab schedule. Nor will we be feeding processed foods or sugary drinks with dyes in them…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can see arguments for both sides. All of my kids have had all of their childhood vaccines. I personally think that the reward out wieghs the risk. I will use my grandpa for an example. He would have given anything to have a polio vaccine in the mid 40's instead he spent his entire life crippled. Couldn't hardly find work from 1950-1980 as no one was interested in hiring someone with only 1 functioning arm and 1 leg that barely worked good enough to walk.

But will use my oldest son as the opposite example. He got a whooping cough vaccine 2yrs ago because his mom was pregnant and the Dr recommended it. He passed out from a reaction to the shot and went lights face first into a cement floor. Absolutely crushed his nose. Went thru absolute hell for the next several months and was just not be right. I was truly worried he would never be the same. It wore off after about 6 months. I have never seen a person so messed up from something in my life. Several trips to the ER with me carrying his limp/lifeless body in. And every Dr we went to said "it's normal, nothing to do with the vaccine". I am all for vaccines. I just wish that Dr's and vaccine makers were more honest about them and the possible side effects. But without acknowledging problems, no fixes to the issues the create will be looked for