A Couple Magview Questions

With the eyepiece on your spotter does it change the glassing experience when you are using your spotter without your phone? So just using it in it's traditional sense does the eyepiece bother you?

Also, it seems like that eyepiece cover could snap off pretty easily. Has anyone had problems with its durability?

Any other comments?

Thanks guys!

Curmudgeon

Lil-Rokslider
I have the S1 and the B1. I personally had trouble using my optics with the adapters in place. I finally set the tension on the adapters where I could pop them on and off as needed. I've used them since they first came out with no issues on durability. The main problem with MV right now is their app has been broken since October and the promised update is becoming a unicorn.

OP
Schoolhousegrizz
I have the S1 and the B1. I personally had trouble using my optics with the adapters in place. I finally set the tension on the adapters where I could pop them on and off as needed. I've used them since they first came out with no issues on durability. The main problem with MV right now is their app has been broken since October and the promised update is becoming a unicorn.
Interesting, thanks!

West18

FNG
I use the S1 on my spotter. It is not as clean of an experience glassing traditionally with the eyepiece. I feel as tho the open cover piece is in the way of my nose and I end up feeling like I cant get my eye close enough to relax and glass.
That being said, I will still glass with it traditionally sometimes for short stretches. I mostly use the system once I find animals and for that purpose as far as digiscoping goes, I really like the magview.
Durability hasn't been an issue. I have had the fastener loosen and the whole magview fall off my scope while out in the field, but I keep an allen wrench with me. That could be the interface with the maven though.

TXCO

WKR
Ive had no issues with the eye piece

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk