.223 for bear, mountain goat, deer, elk, and moose.

amassi

WKR
Can’t wait for the fall seasons to open and more pics added to this thread.

Voluntary simplicity.

Good way to fill the freezers and pantry.

I’ll be doing crop damage work in December and only taking 223 77TMK and 22cm with 88 eld m and some 90 ATips for longer windier days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
P

PNWGATOR

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
I’ll be doing crop damage work in December and only taking 223 77TMK and 22cm with 88 eld m and some 90 ATips for longer windier days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FWIW I was shooting the 153 Atip in my 6.5 PRC, but had such inconsistent performance I quit using them. Be interested to hear about your experience with the smaller variety.

amassi

WKR
FWIW I was shooting the 153 Atip in my 6.5 PRC, but had such inconsistent performance I quit using them. Be interested to hear about your experience with the smaller variety.

I’ve only had 1 wonky 90 A-Tip performance so far but I’ve read enough inconsistencies not to hunt with them. The 88 eld is my primary cm bullet

Juan_ID

WKR
1690297591950.gif

chamois

FNG
Can’t wait for the fall seasons to open and more pics added to this thread.

Voluntary simplicity.

Good way to fill the freezers and pantry.
Two shots from my last cull hunt in RSA this year to cheer things up.
A warthog taken at 520 yds with a 77gr TMK and a blesbuck taken at 440 with an 88gr ELDM. Gun is a Blaser K95 single shot with its 1:8" 22-250 barrel.wh.jpgbb.jpg

mt terry d

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
View attachment 580154
Was looking at this. Is it a reputable company? Do they take your $$ then inform you they are backordered or if they're In Stock they actually are in stock?

Was looking at this. Is it a reputable company? Do they take your $$ then inform you they are backordered or if they're In Stock they actually are in stock?
Yes creedmoor sports is a reputable company. If it shows in stock then they are actually in stock. They have a backorder system but it would normally say that you are backordering an item. So you should be good to go!

Juan_ID

WKR
As has already been stated, that retailer has been solid. I’ve purchased from them multiple times without any issues at all. I would order these without hesitation if I needed em.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU