2024 Cold Bore Challenge Q&A Thread

Slick8

Lil-Rokslider
Made ya look, no results yet.

I wasn't able to complete the competition this year, dang hurricane.
I'll be tuned up and ready for next year.
Alamo Precision Rifles in 338 EDGE. No load development, picked a load just to run a little brass that is half MOA at 600 yards with 300 Bergers. Once next weeks family visits are done I'll start load development. All my gear is packed away for safety with the grands in the house.

BANG it.jpgTrump.jpg

Attachments

• BANG it.jpg
    BANG it.jpg
    703.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Trump.jpg
    Trump.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 11
OP
Justin Crossley

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Quick update for everyone. I've been super busy working all weekend and haven't had time to run the drawing. Today is also our 22nd wedding anniversary so I'm going to clean up and take my bride out for dinner.

I'll run the drawing tomorrow morning and post the results by 12:00 pm MST.

Quick update for everyone. I've been super busy working all weekend and haven't had time to run the drawing. Today is also our 22nd wedding anniversary so I'm going to clean up and take my bride out for dinner.

Congratulations! My 7th wedding anniversary is tomorrow!

mxgsfmdpx

WKR

Way more important than worrying about us degenerates. Congrats on the 22 years! Have a great evening!