2024 Cold Bore Challenge Q&A Thread

Ucsdryder

WKR
No city limits, just the game warden staring at us for hours on end.
No joke. He carded me for my suppressor. Then got a little huffy because it said 30 cal and my rifle is a 7mm.

Not sure if he thought I was planning on shooting the animal with my kid’s tag? He obviously didn’t know my kid is a blood thirsty little vampire.

That's ridiculous! Does a game warden have any kind of jurisdiction on a suppressor anyways?

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
Yes. They are sworn officers of the law so could absolutely arrest or ticket for illegal possession of one just like any other officer.

I was told by my dealer that the only people that you are required to show your stamp to are federal employees
That may be true I know very little about suppressor laws. I just know that in Colorado a cpw officer is no different than any other officer in regards to beeing able to ticket or arrest for anything.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
I can’t load it on my phone. I hope you missed. 😝
Yeah my phone wont load it either, on my PC right now before a work meeting. It ended up being a bit involved of a post, I probably over described everything but I wanted to paint a picture for what all was involved this morning. Give it a read and a watch when you can :)