2023 Cold Bow Challenge Q&A Thread

TheCougar

WKR
My bow is in the basement sitting in a press waiting to be re-restrung as I try to chase a persistent tail left tear. Bullet holes before I put a new string on, now this…

I restrung my son’s bow and had it shooting bullet holes on the first try.
Dang the luck.

KBC

WKR
It's a good thing you put this on, outside of making sure the broad heads are flying good, it's the only time I shoot broad heads at anything🤣

OK Guys, this will by a Late April/May competition this year. Looking like April 29th-May 27 BUT wait for official announcement.

and don’t relax and think you have plenty of time now LOL.

I got my new Mathews Phase 4 set up and shooting last Saturday. I had an elbow injury that kept off my bow longer than I remember in many years, no shooting Oct-to last weekend. Not good. But I’m flipping sticks now.

you?
I've never done this but I'm considering just switched sights so I gotta dial it in where can I find the rules and what this is all about at?

I've never done this but I'm considering just switched sights so I gotta dial it in where can I find the rules and what this is all about at?

This is last year's.

Thread '2022 Rokslide Cold Bow Challenge' https://rokslide.com/forums/threads/2022-rokslide-cold-bow-challenge.259238/

Rules are in first post, unlikely anything changes except for possibly the bonus point criteria. Some confusion surrounding post counts and titles now, so little more complicated.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
This is last year's.

Thread '2022 Rokslide Cold Bow Challenge' https://rokslide.com/forums/threads/2022-rokslide-cold-bow-challenge.259238/

Rules are in first post, unlikely anything changes except for possibly the bonus point criteria. Some confusion surrounding post counts and titles now, so little more complicated.
You got it Billy Goat..

Working with @Ryan Avery on the post count cut off. Probably raise the long-term member to 300-ish. This challenge is 7 years old now, so that really only makes sense. Wanna reward the guys who’ve stuck around.

talk soon.

You got it Billy Goat..

Working with @Ryan Avery on the post count cut off. Probably raise the long-term member to 300-ish. This challenge is 7 years old now, so that really only makes sense. Wanna reward the guys who’ve stuck around.

talk soon.
I just hit 1k. I was hoping for some sorta secret club or something. Guess this is as close as it gets.

You can't sign up.
When the contest opens you shoot your bow and post in the thread and you are entered. You must complete before it closes(typically 30 days) and follow all the rules to be entered in the drawing for free gear

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
Sweet I'm actually switching from an hha single pin after years to a 5 pin black gold this should be interesting

BigWoods

WKR
I guess it's time to pull the bow out again ASAP! I've been having lots of other adventures this winter and haven't sent too many arrows down range.

Thejet

WKR
So can you do one arrow from a compound and one from a recurve a day or would you have to do that on two difference five day timeframes?